Guest RJ2000
Memo to me....never hit on anybody from this board. Note taken :grin2:

Hit all you want, Echelon! I enjoy the company. (Hope I didn't make you feel bad!) I didn't mean that I'd find a "Lucy" type person. It's just that, with my luck, I'd probably drive them to that point eventually!

By the way, thanks for the wonderful acceptance into the group. I'm starting to feel at home.

:thankx-big:

Edited by RJ2000
Guest Echelon
:;)::makingeyes: lol I suppose before I started hitting on you I should of said: WELCOME! Hope you have a good time here:) I know I do! This board is my only source of amusment :grin2:
Guest se7en

Hit all you want, Echelon! I enjoy the company. (Hope I didn't make you feel bad!) I didn't mean that I'd find a "Lucy" type person. It's just that, with my luck, I'd probably drive them to that point eventually!

By the way, thanks for the wonderful acceptance into the group. I'm starting to feel at home.

:thankx-big:

it's great having you here RJ,and we hope you come here and post often. i think we are equal parts fun/thoughtful and serious which often makes for compelling,and fun,conversation.

TAKE CARE,

se7en :ouro:

Guest 19:19

21 year old male skinny as hell. wisc. going to college for really no reason at all, loner, im into comics, videogames, and movies.....and finally glas mill is coming to dvd after waiting i can even remember how many years. thats about it.

plus i think im a damn insomniac(2:30 right now and nothing to do)

cheers mate.

Edited by 19:19
Guest Pencil Machine Operator

6' 1", and just over 9 stone (dunno what that is in pounds) :ghostface:

Any reccomendations for puttin' on the pounds?

Edited by Pencil Machine Operator
Guest Yaponchik

Does anyone have a link to a height and weight measures converter, because I'm starting to feel like an :alien: around here, expressing these measures in centimeters and kilogrammes. Remember, miscalculations in this matter make shuttles crash into Mars ! :ghostface::bigsmile:

Edited by Yaponchik