New news on XF2

Rate this topic

Ok Zeus this calls for a huge group hug, with you in the middle...............what do you say?

I hear Bliss is also a great hugger

Hey, can I get in on that with you & Bliss? LOL Call Eth while you're at it!!! :swingin:

Guest Frank L.

I was just thinking... Season 1 through 5 were filmed in Vancouver. Sseasons 6 through 9 in Los Angeles. The new movie will be filmed in Vancouver. Could this mean Mulder and Scully have returned to Washington DC again?

Guest ZeusFaber

That would only make sense if they had only been in D.C. for Seasons 1-5, and never for Seasons 6-9. Of course, that wasn't the case.

Guest WaveCrest

It will be difficult to resist looking at the spoilers for XF2. I hadn't been on TIWWA's website and forum for a while, and when I came onto the website just now, one of the first things I looked at was the new news about XF2. It was new to me because the only thing I'd read about the film being made was XF2 being announced as being made. I was chuffed when I looked at the list of characters which the casting people are looking for actors and actresses to play. I can't see this news posted in this thread. I wanted to ask if it was alright to post this news on XFilesuk.com, a UK X Files forum I post on.

I couldn't see "X Files 2" on the linked page, then I put two and two together and realised "DONE ONE" was possibly the name the film is going under while it's being filmed.

• 1 month later...