New news on XF2

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

This is excellent news! I, for one, had a big dorky grin on my face once I read that article.

So who's going to stay spoiler-free?

Spoiler free?

Oh gosh do I hate them. I am a spolier addict confirmed and receiving methadone. I do everything in my weak power to avoid them but I search wikipedia, shivering and sweating, for all the latest goss and feel those guilty pangs of substance-abuse-guilt. I am a huge Lost devotee and sadly knew every death and plot swerve before it happened and I sat my hands and chewed my nails but couldn't stop myself.

Methinks I should check into the priory and for those that post spoilers, I love and loathe you in a complex sorta way!

Edited by ethsnafu

Guest Frank L.

I'm so happy it's finally happening. When it's released on July 25, 2008 it has been more than 10 years since the first XF movie. The confirmation of the movie has only made me more curious about the story. But,... IN CARTER I TRUST!

This story is now being featured on the BBCi's entertainment section and gosh does it feel giddly real when the Beeb start reporting it, or at least it does to a seasoned Limey. A couple of my chums are already planning..ahem..'constumes' for the opening night.

Edited by ethsnafu