"Here's my thing.." Lara Means fan-made movie project.

Rate this topic

That's great news Sheree and I'm sure Erin will appreciate having input from someone who's near to her :)

Certainly! Maybe we can consult by phone sometime, Sheree? Mark and I have long been trying to come up with a way to hear each other's voices without emptying each of our bank accounts. :death:

As I recall the manifestation of the angel always followed the same format, first Lara became illuminated followed by a full manifestation of the angel. I suppose Lara's visions could be depicted solely by illuminating her and have her respond with trademark dread, cognisant viewers would know that she was perceiving the angel without it actually having to be depicted.

It's always worth noting though that it was asserted her angel had abandoned her although she was developing precognitive abilities as well so the angel thing may be a moot point after all.

Best wishes,

Eth

Yes, it had been suggested that her angle had abandoned her. This story could either show that he had come back to her, or that she is a shattered shell of who she was, after what the group did to her, and Frank leaving as well....that she's been living in isolation, and have the visions she had start to take a new form for this new chapter in her life.

EDIT Just to throw a further suggestion for a title. I always wanted to do a 'Means' project entitled 'Enochia'. Enochia is a name often applied to an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of Dr. John Dee and his seer Edward Kelley in the late 16th century. The men claimed that it was revealed to them by angels. Enochian Magick is a system still used to date which is said to allow the practitioner to converse with the angels in their native tongue. Hunkum and Bunkum most likely but still a word I find quite intriguing.

Interesting! I'll have to read up on that word! Nice idea for a title!

So we don't have the illuminating effects FOX did, we could just put the angel in a robe of white or purple; purple is a holy color in some circles. Or clothing of all that color, as long as everything is the same. And have it perhaps shown in a way that the other people in the shot don't see the angel present. I remember how things were in "Touched By An Angel"

Hi, Sheree! :hiya: I had considered this as well. Having seen very few "Touched by an Angel" episodes....but a few more of the show "Jone of Arcadia" I'd wondered if, again, since this is a new chapter in her life, if the manifestations of her angel could have changed. Perhaps to be more like some of Frank's experiences, like in Midnight of the Century, with the angel in the graveyard. With the right clothes, and writing, camera angle, acting, it would be obvious that this was now the manifestation of her angel, just like Samuel was to Frank.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Don't worry..... No zombies! :nahah::censored:

Hey zombies are fair play. We could revive the role of the four horsemen from the Millennium X Files episode.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Certainly! Maybe we can consult by phone sometime, Sheree? Mark and I have long been trying to come up with a way to hear each other's voices without emptying each of our bank accounts. :death:

I have unlimited local and long distance since I have VOICE PULSE, a high speed internet based phone service. Also, I have a Verizon Cell phone.

Yes, it had been suggested that her angle had abandoned her. This story could either show that he had come back to her, or that she is a shattered shell of who she was, after what the group did to her, and Frank leaving as well....that she's been living in isolation, and have the visions she had start to take a new form for this new chapter in her life.

I have a definite vision of one possibility; I won't share now, as not to spoil the film for the others.

You know what we need gang!

Men and as many as possible. Before everyone thinks I am planning on reforming The Village People it would be nice if any of the chaps here might consider acting a part? As Erin stated, the narrative can written in such a way that scenes can be filmed anywhere in the world and placed together, coherently in the editing stage and as we have mentioned the prospect of writing a script that demands that characters don't meet is being considered.

I would volunteer but I have zero acting talent whatsoever and was terrible at performing arts at school, I mean 'really' bad. I would bugger it up for everyone.

Any chaps on the board capable of something a little more than my hammy, scenery-chewing, all-round-terrible acting?

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn

Men and as many as possible. Before everyone thinks I am planning on reforming The Village People it would be nice if any of the chaps here might consider acting a part?

Hate to bust your bubble, Eth, but the Village People never disbanded. Glenn Hughes, the Leatherman, died of lung cancer and they replaced him. Randy Jones, the original cowboy, was replaced when he went off on a solo career. They still tour, primarily overseas, however.....

I am in posession of a reserved seat ticket for the August 2nd performance of the VP at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.....

DISCO LIVES FOREVER!!!!

Men and as many as possible. Before everyone thinks I am planning on reforming The Village People it would be nice if any of the chaps here might consider acting a part? As Erin stated, the narrative can written in such a way that scenes can be filmed anywhere in the world and placed together, coherently in the editing stage and as we have mentioned the prospect of writing a script that demands that characters don't meet is being considered.

I would volunteer but I have zero acting talent whatsoever and was terrible at performing arts at school, I mean 'really' bad. I would bugger it up for everyone.

Any chaps on the board capable of something a little more than my hammy, scenery-chewing, all-round-terrible acting?

Best wishes,

Eth

Do I hear someone, somewhere singing "It's raining men??" :rofl:

Seriously, though.... I couldn't agree more. We need men in on this!!!! There must be masculine to balance the feminine!

And, ethie, my dear.... I have a VERY serious question.... Can you act like yourself? Can you memorize just a few lines, or find a way to position a "cheat sheet" somewhere? I am SO sure of how wonderful you would be in this that if you're in the slightest interested, I can write in ANY little cameo appearance for you, and you can just act like yourself! Maybe a computer tech... Maybe a friend of the journalist who's wanting to interview Lara.... The possibilities are endless! Little touches like this can really add substance and variety and color to something like this! Please please, pretty please??? :praying: Sheree and I will be lonely without you! :makingeyes:

And, please....the more men the merrier! :swingin::kickin:

Guest Sheree Dawn
Do I hear someone, somewhere singing "It's raining men??" :rofl:

Seriously, though.... I couldn't agree more. We need men in on this!!!! There must be masculine to balance the feminine!

And, ethie, my dear.... I have a VERY serious question.... Can you act like yourself? Can you memorize just a few lines, or find a way to position a "cheat sheet" somewhere? I am SO sure of how wonderful you would be in this that if you're in the slightest interested, I can write in ANY little cameo appearance for you, and you can just act like yourself! Maybe a computer tech... Maybe a friend of the journalist who's wanting to interview Lara.... The possibilities are endless! Little touches like this can really add substance and variety and color to something like this! Please please, pretty please??? :praying: Sheree and I will be lonely without you! :makingeyes:

And, please....the more men the merrier! :swingin::kickin:

Millenium had two very important computer dudes. There was Brian Roedecker, introduced in season two.

pic213gl.jpg

And after Frank left the group, he relied on one trusted individual at the FBI, Doug Scaife.

pic322il.jpg

While you seem to be more of a Doug Scaife than Brian Roedecker, you could work either angle, I am sure.

This is going to sound really geeky.......

I wouldn't like to to be honest as I've never been comfortable with the dramatic arts and it really isn't a thing I derive any pleasure from, it was anathema to me at school and has remained so. I love writing and the visual arts but I have never been very adept at expressing myself in a perfomance sense, I even avoid Karaoke like it's the Marburg Virus. As I will support it in every way I can how's about this? My brother on the other hand is an all round 'out there' kinda chap who adores being the centre of attention and I am sure he would let me film him in a few scenes if such a need arises? That would be something both of us would enjoy and play to my create abilities and his perfoming skills.

Is that of any help?