The Original Fox Millennium website

Rate this topic

Guest bemp

I have the MLM website, but when I downloaded it I was using XP. I am now using Vista, and I can't get anything to display. I do still have the zip folder and maybe it will open for you. I'm re-extracting now in vista it in hopes that it will display. It tried but said all the files were broken. I am no computer wiz and not sure what else to do. The 7-Zip folder is 137 MB, but the extracted files are 0, empty. All I did was click "Extract Here." The only files that are working are the videos. I can't post them since there's 107. They're short and small.

I also have a folder with images where none of them will display either. It's titled ~

_MACOSX

Each image is named ~

._15 (15-25)

Just realized my WinRAR program is outdated so that's why I am unable to extract. Can you extract a WinRAR file with 7-Zip? I'm going to see if I can get it again. And, the zipped file isn't uploading. Oh well. I will see what I can figure out and get back to ya. Sorry. Wish I was better at all of this.

• Elders (Moderators)

I'll have a try as well. I've got them on a back-up hard drive but haven't yet tried transferring them to my new computer.They should be OK even though I've gone from XP to Windows 7, but as I've occasionally found out: should doesn't always mean will.

• Elders (Moderators)

Progress so far: I've transferred all the files OK to my desktop PC and they all work OK - once I'd downloaded QuickTime to view the .mov files, although they only show up rather small.

I've downloaded 7-Zip, used that, and am now uploading to SendSpace.

• Elders (Moderators)

The SendSpace link is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ymyocx

Gleb: My apologies for not welcoming you to the board: Welcome! добро пожаловать! (I hope that is correct - I used Google Translate.)

Could you try downloading from SendSpace and unzipping using 7-Zip, please? That will show if it works OK.

Earthnut: If it works OK for Gleb, it might be a good idea for you to download it again.

But: if this doesn't work, I will try to find an easier way to get these files to both of you.

I also apologize. I was so busy trying to find the website I didn't notice that you were new. Welcome.

Libby, thanks for coming through again. I couldn't get the one I had to un-zip and display. Will definitely download it again.

Gleb: My apologies for not welcoming you to the board: Welcome! добро пожаловать! (I hope that is correct - I used Google Translate.)

Could you try downloading from SendSpace and unzipping using 7-Zip, please? That will show if it works OK.

Libby: thanks a lot for welcoming! It is so pleasantly to hear russian words here! There are a lot of people who loves Millennium Series in Russia! I've been watching this show during late 90's early 00's. It had been launched on our central channel. Unfortunately, only two episodes have been demonstrated.

About these files: i have everything works fine! I repacked this using Rar and upload here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dctjum.

Earthnut: try to use this new link.

To be honest, the content is not quite what I expected. I mean I was very surprised, wanna say thank you to all people that have saved the unique information from far 90's. But I was looking for the official Millennium DVD Collection Promo Site which has been launched about 7-8 years ago. TIWWA reviewed this here: https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/news_article.php?article=288 The version had a great multimedia composition - sounds, backgrounds, animation using Flash etc. The site has been removed suddenly after working for a couple of years. Does anybody have that version?

2004_millennium_site.jpg

• Elders (Moderators)

Gleb, it is disappointing that we haven't been able to give you what you were looking for. I will make some enquiries on your behalf.

But, very many thanks for re-uploading the old website in .rar form. Hopefully, Earthnut will be able to download and extract that successfully.

Maybe I'm clicking on the wrong "Download" button. There's 3 on the page and 2 "Play Now" buttons. very confusing, but I will start with the top one and work my way down. Thanks Gleb for your upload and post.

Why does it keep wanting me to download an application? Every button I click on opens up a download that does not say "MillenniumWebSite.rar." Now I'm double confused.

Earthnut: i attached pic describing which area should be selected. Click on words "Click here to start download from sendspace" and download should begin immediately. If it does not, please get me your address in PM - I'll send you archive via email. May be the reason is that your browser has some additional plugins that intercept download process and want you to download an application.

post-6042-0-80703300-1340718702_thumb.jp