I met Lance this weekend

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Judging by the forums, it sounds like just overall stuff, with chats of convention goers, I think.

I would just love to have 1 DVD with the Lance Q&A, I would pay for that....it was that good...

Mark, well...I think I'll do this after the weekend...the gist of the Texas Frightmare Weekend...I'm lazy alright.

Great stuff Josef I look forward to seeing it. Much appreciated. I would definitely buy the DVD as well. I wrote to the chaps who ran the Saturn Awards when Lance won two last year as I couldn't find any video at all of his acceptance speech but they had no plans to release any to the internet. Such a shame, moments like those should be captured for fans.

At least we have you good guys, our team of roving reporters, to bring word back to us.

Eth

That's a superb Blog entry my friend. Really it is. I urge everyone to check it out and, as Josef says, just wait a little for images to load to enjoy it in all it's intended glory. I'm going to come back to this later and share some comments with you after I've updated the staff Blog but do read it folks. It deserves to be enjoyed by all.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

I can that this is a great blog entry, but the page is taking forever to load because of the huge images!

Any chance you could resize them or add them to the Gallery (which will resize them for you after upload) and link to them from there?

Also, did you know that you can add Gallery albums/slideshows to your Blog posts? Its all good!

Here's a handy tool that I found that is indefensible and, more importantly, it is free. It's called picture resizer and it allows you to resize pictures in bulk rather than having to go through the lengthy process of having to open them all individually and resize them that way. It's well worth a look if you take a lot of pictures for use in your blogs or websites.

Eth

Guest soylentgreenspeople

I keep thinking that this will happen because of the camera that was in the middle of the room. I keep checking back on the TX Frightmare website in the hopes that a DVD will appear. Someone on their forums asked about a convention DVD. No official answer yet, though.

I wish I had joined the TIWWA forum before I went to Frightmare. It would have been cool to meet some people. I was very much a lone fish out of water, as horror is not a genre I watch.

Id totally buy it!

I fixed the pictures, re-sized them to the same size I used in my Pilot blog. They don't look as bad as I thought when I was resizing them in Photoshop. But that re-sizer program is handy, I'll give you that.

I sent an e-mail and asked about the DVD, and it's in production.

It should go up on sale soon, here's the site.

https://www.caseyccorpier.com/order.html

I have no idea how much of the Q&A will be on there, it will probably be a condensed affair, if it's only 1 DVD, there's only so much you can put on a DVD.

• Like 1

Josef that's superb news, please, please keep us all updated if you get wind of the release date. I am definitely dipping into the coffers for this one. :thumbsup:

Happy days,

Eth

This could be one for LHM when it's released chief?