I met Lance this weekend

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

I've sent an e-mail to the contact address over at that site, see if I can get any info if there will be much of the Q&A.

I'm only interested in the Christine Q&A and Lance's Q&A, I hope there won't be too much footage of people waiting in lines and speaking to the people at the convention.

I bet it's hard to cater for everybody, some want to experience the feeling of being there again and some just want the great Q&A's in their entirety. And if I were editing the Lance Q&A, I wouldn't cut one bit out, it was all gold if you ask me.

Guest teedub

And if I were editing the Lance Q&A, I wouldn't cut one bit out, it was all gold if you ask me.

Amen to that! bigsmile.gif

Thanks for posting the link to the DVD online order site! I'll be keeping an eye on it.

I got a reply from the man behind the convention DVDs, it wasn't high in detail, so I sent another reply. But he's said that the DVD would feature all the Q&A panels (which means Lance and Christine Q&As will be there) but I don't know if they are uncut or not. He also said he's looking into keeping the Q&A (but not exclusive, I believe) separate from the DVD in downloadable form. He did also say that he could make a custom DVD for me, if I understood him correctly.

I told him that there would be other people interested in hearing/seeing the Lance and Christine Q&As.

So, who here is willing to get a DVD with only those Q&A uncut...and if they are the same price as previous convention DVDs, it could be around 25-35 US dollars (but I asked him if the price would be lower for this custom DVD).

I'll keep you posted.

Guest teedub

I got a reply from the man behind the convention DVDs, it wasn't high in detail, so I sent another reply. But he's said that the DVD would feature all the Q&A panels (which means Lance and Christine Q&As will be there) but I don't know if they are uncut or not. He also said he's looking into keeping the Q&A (but not exclusive, I believe) separate from the DVD in downloadable form. He did also say that he could make a custom DVD for me, if I understood him correctly.

I told him that there would be other people interested in hearing/seeing the Lance and Christine Q&As.

So, who here is willing to get a DVD with only those Q&A uncut...and if they are the same price as previous convention DVDs, it could be around 25-35 US dollars (but I asked him if the price would be lower for this custom DVD).

I'll keep you posted.

I would definitely buy a custom one from him.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reply from Casey, who's making the Texas Frightmare Weekend 2010 DVD:

"I am happy to report that I am making the finishing touches on the 2010 TFW DVD and all QnAs are included in their entirety with no cuts The DVD is running a 4 Disc Set and I am definetly interested in selling on the message boards and Pay Pal is not a problem.

The release date should be June 25th"

This sounds pretty cool to me, I'll wait until that date and see what else is on the DVD and the final price...or if I can get a custom DVD.

Guest lilblackgirl

Sounds great! I know I and some others would love to have a copy. Please keep us apprised of the dates and emails. Thanks so much Josef!

Super Josef, this is brilliant news. If there are no cuts it seems we may be getting Lance's Q&A in its entirety which is the news we've all be waiting for I guess. :clapping:

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teedub

I was just over on the Texas Frightmare forum and saw that Casey Corpier, the fellow who makes these DVDs, has not yet posted a link to purchase the 2010 DVD. Here is his comment in its entirety:

Sorry for the delay having trouble with the website

here is the link to purchase via Pay Pal

https://www.paypal.c...d=9NEN286DZJ9P6

if that dosen't work please send me a privet message with your email and I'll send you a paypal request and will get the DVD to you

If you want to contact him directly about this DVD, his contact info is on his website. https://www.caseyccor...om/contact.html

I can't buy anything until I get paid on the first, so it's a moot point for me right now. But maybe some of you out there will be able to order the DVD now and tell us if Lance's full hour is on there.

Thank you so much for sharing the link Teedub. I have purchased it. As I live in England I expect it will take a few days to arrive but if I receive it before anyone else I will be sure to pop back and let you know how much of Lance there is on it. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing this.

Eth