Lance Henriksen to star in Aliens prequel?

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

The last thing that I read, which was just a few days ago, was that the android is being played by the young guy who has been attached-unattached-reattached to the movie and that the script calls for passengers from the Weyland-Yutani corporation. The writer of the article speculated that Lance might be considered for another member of the Bishop family if this is the case. I'll try to find the article and post it here.

Lance has said recently that no one has approached him about this movie.

https://www.indiemoviesonline.com/news/fassbender-to-join-rapace-in-prometheus-012711

**Edited to add link and correct my misremembrance.**

• 2 weeks later...

Surely they will, my goodness, Bishop is a main character, and the corporation. Hope they use wisdom or the movie could very well flop. I'm wondering if another one is a good idea. The second one "Aliens" is my favorite, with Hicks and the loader fight scene.

Yes, I saw Black Swan, and we also have a thread about it as well,

It's a good movie, dark but good, with fantastic acting, especially Natalie Portman, who has already started winning awards for her performance. One scene in particular is very much a shocker, I mean "Big Time" shocker. :woot: