UFO: The Truth Is Here

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

• 3 months later...
Guest fommes

The New Number 2, I have been looking forever for a lossless version of the Jose Chung X-Files promo and the Millennium promo. You'd make my year if you'd find the time to rip those for us! So please add +1 to the request numbers of those.

Needless to say, I would be very interested in lossless rips of Ernest Saves Christmas and Skateboard, too :)

Thanks so much for this!

• 3 weeks later...

I took the track 6 suite from the Season 5 boot, and 95% fixed the volume jump error at approx. 1:26, and raised the volume on the whole track some, so it's not so quiet.

Would it be permissiable to post a link to the download, for those who have it and would like the fixed track?

Ernest: 3

Skateboard: 5

X-Files: 2

Jose Chung [X-Files episode scores, full): 3

I think I said "6" was the magic number, so "Skateboard" is almost there. Today would be the magic day to bring it to that number, as I have the CD out of storage and ability and time ti rip it and get here....