Did Frank really have sex with Lucy?

Rate this topic

Guest Bad Boy Dazza

Throughout the season, Lucy has been known to throw around mind games at Frank to make him believe a certain 'reality'. I think it was just a bad nightmare or something to drive him crazy.

Welcome to the site!

Even in the real world there are vastly different views on the nature of evil and what kind of power evil has, so a fictional show will probably be even more up to interpretation. One of Antipas' draws is its scare factor, which the horror genre loves to run away with. This episode for me was a bit of a throwback to season one, which had a number of episodes where the scare factor was intensified by watching them in the dark! My comments basically presented an understanding of evil that I am familiar with, which I believe some of the show writers utilized as well. One of the things that drew me to Millennium way back when was the show's willingness to recognize and acknowledge the nature of evil.

this is an excellent example of the power of this show. there is lots of room for interpatation and leaving the viewer to wonder and wanting more. a fourth season would have been awesome!

Just the thought of a fourth season hurts because we didn't get it. Randee, it's hard to say, a fourth season could have been the best season ever, or the biggest flop. Obviously we will never know. I do agree with the power of this show, and all of the present day fans are a perfect example of its addiction. We're addicted to Frank.

Reading the word "bareback" made me laugh again, thanks guys.

It had to be a Lucy mind game, penetrating Frank's dream. On the other hand...........

• 2 months later...

time to dust off those old discs again....I always thought that Frank is an archtype of hero that never gives in to satan's temptaions, so he would have to give in to Lucy, or give permission for the sex; however, the kiling of the poloriod man could be an argument against my hero idea.

• 4 weeks later...