Future Millennium Event!(?)

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

Guest blondton13

This is interesting as well....

https://www.paradise2012.com/light/2012/2012.html

Although all of this is exciting to ponder, I really believe that just because their calender "stopped" at this point in time does not mean that this was the end of the world. I do, however, find the possible astronomical events astounding and if there is some validity to this...I really want to know!! :headhurts:

Guest fledgling666
This is interesting as well....

https://www.paradise2012.com/light/2012/2012.html

Although all of this is exciting to ponder, I really believe that just because their calender "stopped" at this point in time does not mean that this was the end of the world. I do, however, find the possible astronomical events astounding and if there is some validity to this...I really want to know!! :headhurts:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not necessarily the possibility that any of this garbage is true, or that it signifies the endtimes that have been predicted innumerable times throughout human history, but the fact that so many of these contain timetables that run out so close to the same time and it just happens to be this time, the time in which you and i are alive, that we can watch it unfold, if there is anything to unfold, we can be a part of it, if there is actually an event to be apart of. i don't doubt there have been other culminations throughout history where endtimes prophecies have all come down to the same few years, but i am alive right now, and i see the events or lack thereof in these predictions and so it affects me in such a way that i want to read them and see them, and discuss them, but to be honest, i really don't believe it is anything other than a change-over from one second to the next. my birthday is unimportant, it is one more day in my timeline. all-in-all, all of time is unimportant because when it is gone, nothing, no record, nothing will remain. this "everything" around us will be non-existent. so one day matters no more than the one before or the one after in the entire scope of the progression of time. everything is inconsequential.

Guest blondton13

Wow Fledging, I think I'll go get hit by a car now.... :Gehenna_demon:

Kind of a realist, aren't ya? Or did someone just pee in your wheaties today??

:devil::fool::wtf:

Just kidding, in case the emoticons aren't convincing enough!!

it's not necessarily the possibility that any of this garbage is true, or that it signifies the endtimes that have been predicted innumerable times throughout human history, but the fact that so many of these contain timetables that run out so close to the same time and it just happens to be this time, the time in which you and i are alive, that we can watch it unfold, if there is anything to unfold, we can be a part of it, if there is actually an event to be apart of. i don't doubt there have been other culminations throughout history where endtimes prophecies have all come down to the same few years, but i am alive right now, and i see the events or lack thereof in these predictions and so it affects me in such a way that i want to read them and see them, and discuss them, but to be honest, i really don't believe it is anything other than a change-over from one second to the next. my birthday is unimportant, it is one more day in my timeline. all-in-all, all of time is unimportant because when it is gone, nothing, no record, nothing will remain. this "everything" around us will be non-existent. so one day matters no more than the one before or the one after in the entire scope of the progression of time. everything is inconsequential.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude...that was deep... :headhurts:

I'm with you. I won't be selling my worldly possessions in 2012 and camping out on any talud tablero structures but it is fun to speculate on. And just like I did before Y2K I'll keep a watchful and perhaps somewhat paranoid eye... :tongue:

Guest blondton13
Dude...that was deep...  :headhurts: 

I'm with you.  I won't be selling my worldly possessions in 2012 and camping out on any talud tablero structures but it is fun to speculate on.  And just like I did before Y2K I'll keep a watchful and perhaps somewhat paranoid eye... :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm also a realist. With you on actually what you said...and if you want to think I'm really crazy...I even have a survival pack W/ MRE's , heating, first aid, even potassium tablets(I live in a state with 5 nuclear reactors within 100 miles of me)... I don't wig out about it, but I do want a fighting chance "come what may". AM I psycho or what?? :nope:

I'm also a realist. With you on actually what you said...and if you want to think I'm really crazy...I even have a survival pack W/ MRE's , heating, first aid, even potassium tablets(I live in a state with 5 nuclear reactors within 100 miles of me)... I don't wig out about it, but I do want a fighting chance "come what may". AM I psycho or what?? :nope:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't forget a swiss army knife and duct tape!! :clapping::notworthy::roedecker::ouro:

Guest blondton13
Don't forget a swiss army knife and duct tape!! :clapping::notworthy::roedecker::ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I have those, too!! :grin: As well as a solar radio and flashlight!!

Before you guys think I'm a member of a militant "David Koresh" cult let me remind you that I also live in North Carolina, which seems to have either a hurricane, ice storm, or 1" of snow that literally shut down my whole county and caused gridlock on every road for over 12 hours!!(one inch!! :angry: ) So you can never be too prepared around here, I say!! :wtf: Self sufficiency, man!!!

Oh, I have those, too!! :grin: As well as a solar radio and flashlight!!

Before you guys think I'm a member of a militant "David Koresh" cult let me remind you that I also live in North Carolina, which seems to have either a hurricane, ice storm, or 1" of snow that literally shut down my whole county and caused gridlock on every road for over 12 hours!!(one inch!! :angry: ) So you can never be too prepared around here, I say!! :wtf:  Self sufficiency, man!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Guest fledgling666

that's it! you're a nut!

heheh......

really, though, i used to worry about stuff and have some supplies ready to go, then i built my vehicle well enough to get me where i need to get to, mountains of west texas, in case of a "situation" and stocked it with tools, some survival gear, etc. but i won't go overboard because i know how to fish, hunt, somewhat track animals, i know a lot of things i can eat in the wild, but not everything. WAS a boyscout when i was a kid. dad in the military, etc. these things help a little with experience and with just growing up hearing about this or that, things that can help "in case of...."

if it gets real bad, i can always head to mexico, too, but i need to get on with my plan to own a few handguns because i've been paying too much attention to my hobbies (fourwheeling) and not enough to this area and need to catch up. that's ok, looks like i have 7.8 years to do it! heheh....

to my knowledge, there is only one reactor near me, but there were 5 military bases in town, now downsized to 4, but still housing defense contractors, as well as at least 3 defense contractors with buildings on and around the airport. then there are the oil and gas companies, drug cartels, mexican mafia, historical landmarks, east-coast/westcoast thorough-fares, major government insurance companies, tourism centers, etc. plenty of potential targets, not to mention, my city has been mentioned in communications picked-up around the world as a potential target, but not often. if nothing else, it was prolly mentioned as a possible target due to it's distance from the mexican border, easy in, easy out, oh, and believe me, it's easy, but if i were a terrorist, even i'd be scared of the banditos popping up in the border towns these days wearing authentic police uniforms, military uniforms, the act is very real.

whoops, got off track there a bit, oh, well, back on:

https://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/mayan/