Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but, after my vote, Catherine is not far behind!

Don't get me wrong, Hot is definitely the right word to use with Lucy Butler, especially with the various things she wears in Room With No View. Wow.

I mean, Ms. Redmond does a fantastic job of portraying the whole attratcion/danger, attraction/revulsion, subtle/not-so-subtle sexuality of Lucy Butler/Legion. So for this, she deserves much credit and praise.

But, as far as all around real world attractiveness, Catherine/Megan wins everytime. The only draw back is the reasons she leave Franks, and then blames his deepening involvement with and dependence upon the Group all on him. When, actually if she had stuck around after that difficult time (like you are supposed to do during rough times in a marriage, unless it is really over) at the end of season one/beginning of season two, may be Frank wouldn't have been so drawn into the Group. Hello!

I have to say that I find Emma/Klea very attractive as well. The is an innocent, but very powerful determination and prettiness in ther looks, demeanor, and the way she carries herself. I find this very attractive.

Guest chagrin
Lucy was definitely the sexiest of the main female characters. Lara was a pretty close second in my book. Catherine was probably the prettiest facially but never appeared in a really sexual persona. Heck, I liked them all!

My first post here on TIWWA, only fitting that I chime in on this topic. I was thinking about it just yesterday, after watching Roosters and Owls

Lara Means - the phrase "eating like a nutty buddy" comes to mind, she is by far the sexiest

Lucy Butler - Da Debil is hot and I would like to be beaten by her, if I were to be beaten by anyone

Catherine - here's where I am ALWAYS the odd man out. I do not find her appealing in any way. Other than the basic, needing a place to hide, instinct.

Well, I probably laid an egg in my first post, but that's how I see 'em line up.

Later everyone.

Edited by chagrin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest A Stranger
I have to say that I find Emma/Klea very attractive as well. The is an innocent, but very powerful determination and prettiness in ther looks, demeanor, and the way she carries herself. I find this very attractive.

Yeah, what the hell? Add Emma to the poll...

Screenshot036.jpg

For those who find not just the character of 'Lucy' hot but the actress who played her [sJR] better catch her in 'Harsh Realm' ... a mysterious and smoking hot woman. She looks as if she paid attention to Lance and his way of speaking volumes without saying a word. Excellent performance... :clapping:

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

For those Sarah Remond fans also, she appeared in The X-Files in a Season 5 episode called 'Schizogeny'. She plays a kind of insane psychologist goading kids into abusing and attacking their parents before murdering said parents. It's a bit of a lame episode sadly but it does have *loads* of actors who appeared in Millennium in it! Just off the top of my head:

Sarah Jane Redmond stars as above-mentioned 'doctor'.

Mr Bolow (father of Eedo Bolow who is killed by Ricardo Clement in 'Gehenna') stars as 'The Orchard Man'.

Bob Dawson (the villainous Odessa Hitman Helmut Gunsch from 'Owls/Roosters' appears as one of the parents who is murdered.

Linda Boyd (Mrs Decant from 'Blood Reletives') stars as Dawson's wife.

And I'm sure there was one more! Really loaded up on MLM stars for that one...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

LOL! Perhaps we should start new polls to replace the most popular one since its 2006 and then we could have new ones each year.

Someone should offer to gather all candidates for specific polls (or at least the ones they are interested in) as we always seem to miss someone off! I think where as the most popular/sexy females polls we are always popular we should also add the same for the Millennium men to even things up a little. Possibly a 2006 polls forum to seperate and highlight them and let them run for a year. The 2006 Millennium Roedecker Awards anyone?

Edited by The Old Man