Who Else Thinks Lucy Butler Is Hot?

Rate this topic

Guest Bob Bletcher

Lucy or Catherine (Inspired by Fledgling666!)  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL! Perhaps we should start new polls to replace the most popular one since its 2006 and then we could have new ones each year.

Someone should offer to gather all candidates for specific polls (or at least the ones they are interested in) as we always seem to miss someone off! I think where as the most popular/sexy females polls we are always popular we should also add the same for the Millennium men to even things up a little. Possibly a 2006 polls forum to seperate and highlight them and let them run for a year. The 2006 Millennium Roedecker Awards anyone?

WOO-HOO! I'm on board for that one!

2006 polls anyone? Who wants to start one first?

• 4 weeks later...
LOL! Perhaps we should start new polls to replace the most popular one since its 2006 and then we could have new ones each year.

Someone should offer to gather all candidates for specific polls (or at least the ones they are interested in) as we always seem to miss someone off! I think where as the most popular/sexy females polls we are always popular we should also add the same for the Millennium men to even things up a little. Possibly a 2006 polls forum to seperate and highlight them and let them run for a year. The 2006 Millennium Roedecker Awards anyone?

I have basically been doing this for the last several years. I do a Most Babe-a-licious every year, featuring both men and women of MLM. I also do a kind of MillenniuM's Greatest Villains of the Year, and last year held the First Annual Greatest Manifestations of Evil Awards (from MillenniuM, of course) - had been wanting to do that one for a while. I have enjoyed doing them each year, kind of trying to make it fun and humourous. If anyone would like to join in with me and create a kind of MillenniuM Annual Awards Team, please PM, email, or post on board here. See, we already have an acronym, MAAT. :doh:

Selfo

Guest Nemo Utopian
I sure do. She´s so goddamn sexy. Despite being the devil and all.
so many pretty gals on this show.please dont make me choose just one .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
can we say, "too much information?"

lucy is a little bit hot, depending on the lighting in the scene and depending on the way she decides to speak in that scene. she seems needy in some scenes- that's when she's sexy, but she also seems to bruise easily or something because with her milk-white skin, she always seems to have dark bloches in a couple spots.

she CAN be sexy, but not always.

katherine is NOT hot, i don't care what you say. the only time i ever saw MG where she was remotely decent to look at was in the Larry Sanders show.

kristen cloke? nope, not hot either- she has a big head, she's kinda butch and she can make a seriously disturbingly ugly face when she wants to. she's got fish lips too.

gillian anderson is hot, but even she makes some pretty nasty faces at times- like when she cries..........

just my .02

You are friggin' hilarious! Love the first line : ) I like all your comments and observations about how these ladies can look either good or (mostly) bad due to lighting and such... VERY funny! My first impression was, 'hmmm, kinda snobby attitude' and then I thought about for a minute and I realized that I guess I really do agree with most of what you said... Still funny though.

I guess I am a little put off too when women kinda screw up there faces too much; however, Ms. Anderson was always so darn controlled and calm looking (even when she cried, if I remember correctly) I truly never remember her looking 'nasty' at all. I think she's really striking, not really pretty, but with a calm dignity which is nice. I just remember when she cried that she looked really calm and simply had tears coming down her face... Nothing too extreme...

Great comments though! : )

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
My vote is for Lucy, but I actually think that Emma is the hottest of them all. :fool:

Oh yes! I fully agree with you Chrisnu! She doesn't have the 'dirty' appeal that Lucy has (apparently what most of the lusty fellows here like : ) but she has a beautiful serenity and femininity that I like. And dude, here skin is bloody flawless (well, flawless, NOT bloody... Don't wanna get some of these Owls & Roosters worked up here...)

I find her the most attractive; I like big ladies too and she looks fairly large-framed. Not to be politically incorrect or overly beasti-like or anything, but I'm kinda hopin' that somewhere in the remaining episodes that are coming up that I get to see a bit more of Ms. Hollis : )

• 1 month later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hey Vain68, good to see you on the board....yes, i would say that she is definately babe-a-licious...how lucky was Landon Bryce, having Lucy straddle him, good......but Melinda McGraw (Dr. Stoller in The Pest House) is a very very, close second..

Yes Melinda is quite scrupteous, and is often overlooked. If she was a regular, she would beright up there with Lucy and Lara. Of course, they are so differant that it is hard to pick a favorite. Lucy is sexy and dark, Melinda is sexy and sassy, and Lara is sexy and intellent and sensative. They all have their own differant attractive qualities, but all of them are indeed babe-a-licious. Catherine, on the other hand, has some qualities of her own, but just doesn't do it for me.