"this Is Who We Are" From New Zealand

Guest GENESIS

Guest GENESIS

Hello to you fellow Millenium fans...

I am typing to you from the grassy hillsides of New Zealand.

I have just recently again purchased seasons 1-3, as I couldnt wait for my set I have in Japan to be sent to me,I also have a good few seasons of the X-Files in the Japanese format.

And also the Twin Peaks dvd set...

There is little point in me saying what a fantastic show Millenium is as if it was anything else it wouldnt have brought us together as fans...but it is THE best show out.

I was furious when I initially heard that FOX had decided to NOT bring out MILLENIUM on DVD,via Lance Henriksens pottery site I got hold of MrsH and talked indirectly to "The Man" and was one of the people who wrote a "Colourful" letter to FOX in regards to the ENORMOUS error and injustice.

Thankfully I think the pettition and letters had some effect and our wishes were granted...

And as for MILENNIUM I live in hope that they will somehow revive the show for a movie...

I am very happy to have found such a fantastic site and message board,I look forward to contributing.... :bigsmile:

Guest GENESIS

Thanks for the welcome Libby,

I was and am interested in purchasing some of Lances pottery,I have been procrastinating about it for ages so will eventually have some of his work on my mantle.

He is not only a skilled actor but very fine potter,I was so lucky to have talked to MrsH and indirectly to Frank I was on a high for about a week... :bigsmile:

Also got to ask Frank about some of the more subtle details of Millenium that had been bugging me for ages,one detail in fact he told me that I was the ONLY fan thus far to have picked it.(bet I am not the only one out of this hard case lot :rofl: )

I was very impressed to some of the ultra fine detials people have picked up on this site,right down to the relevance of times on the clock in specific episodes to passages in the bible.

This site really is a fantastic resource for fans...

Welcome to the group, GENESIS!

It's wonderful to see such an enthusiastic new member! :clapping:

How did you pull off getting in touch with Lance? That's amazing! Do you know if he's aware of this site?

We look forward to seeing more of you on the board. :frank_black::Ouroborous_Large:

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This Is Who We Are! :ouro:

Its always fantastic to welcome new Members, especially ones from across the world which shows how much Millennium is appreciated on such an global scale! We have lots of very special, warm and friendly members to chat with about the show - looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Graham

Guest GENESIS

Hey thank you all for the warm welcome,not only a great site but great folks... :notworthy:

As for Mr Henriksen knowing about this site I am not sure,but a quiet link sent to the Pottery site and I am sure MrsH would show Lance.. :grin:

And for actually indirectly speaking with Mr Henriksen I think it was just one in a billion possibilities that happened to fall into place,but I was very happy to have.

And definately Millenium is appreciated globally,Frank was very popular in Japan more than in NZ I would say.(sadly)But I am rapidly converting a whole heap of my friends...he he he..

As for GENESIS I never even thought of the musical group,however I do like some of their songs "Tonight tonight" is a good track,I actually wanted 19:19 as a username but it had allready been taken...

Genesis is actually the name of a company I own,and I also like the old fire and brimstone of the old testament. :Ouroborous_Large:

Glad you found us.. you will find this the coolest site on the internet with the most awesome people [even the Elders :swingin: ] all kidding aside they are the best and we all look forward to your posts...

ARE YOU SAYING HIS POTTERY SITE IS BACK UP????? oh PLEASE post it here as I have been trying to find it again for almost a year. :kickin::notworthy:

Guest GENESIS
Glad you found us.. you will find this the coolest site on the internet with the most awesome people [even the Elders :swingin: ] all kidding aside they are the best and we all look forward to your posts...

ARE YOU SAYING HIS POTTERY SITE IS BACK UP????? oh PLEASE post it here as I have been trying to find it again for almost a year. :kickin::notworthy:

Sadly no...but this was the URL...

https://www.bylancehenriksen.com/

I guess he has been too busy with his acting projects?

Good to have you amoung us, G. I am definitely envious that you had contact with Mrs. H and with H himself! Well done! What were they like? What did you discuss?

Once again welcome.

A word to our new a candidate from Mr. Lott:

"As you are about to become a member of the Millennium Group, there will be a constant danger to yourself: mentally, physically ... in the responsibility of the responsibility. Just the simple act of comprehending the reality of the events before us can cause some to break. And to those who are not broken by the danger and responsibility of knowing-- comes the intensity of living with that fear for the rest of their lives. And the actions which must be taken to achieve the Millennium Group's success of purpose. This is who we are."

Don't worry, the blood oath ritual doesn't come until much later down the line! LOL! ;)

This is who we are,

:ouro: Selfo