Favorite One-liner

Rate this topic

Guest Denno

Guest Doll

Wow, no one's posted in here for a long time. I tried reading these posts but a lot are too hard to w/black font on a dark background & I skipped them. :pokey::cry:

:devil: So here are some of my fav's - I can't pick just one: :angel:

selfosophy guy - “And Mr Black, your profound solemnity is a sure sign of an open nature, but people are reluctant to open up to dark, gloomy, brooders.”

Frank - “They are?” :frank_black:

“Don’t be dark.” - Frank Black

“I’m not depressed, I’m quiet” - Frank Black

“Die you dark b*******!” (click) “All right, my gun jammed!” – Roland, selfosophy psycho

:roedecker: “I only look at things that are pretty. Say you want to come over to my apartment & take my portrait? Bring a wide-angle lens.” - Rocket McGrane :roedecker:

Edited by Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Wow, no one's posted in here for a long time. I tried reading these posts but a lot are too hard to w/black font on a dark background & I skipped them. :pokey::cry:

:devil: So here are some of my fav's - I can't pick just one: :angel:

selfosophy guy - “And Mr Black, your profound solemnity is a sure sign of an open nature, but people are reluctant to open up to dark, gloomy, brooders.”

Frank - “They are?” :frank_black:

“Don’t be dark.” - Frank Black

“I’m not depressed, I’m quiet” - Frank Black

“Die you dark b*******!” (click) “All right, my gun jammed!” – Roland, selfosophy psycho

:roedecker: “I only look at things that are pretty. Say you want to come over to my apartment & take my portrait? Bring a wide-angle lens.” - Rocket McGrane :roedecker:

Those are some good ones. "Jose Chung" is loaded with them. One of my favorite episodes for sure.

Guest Doll
Those are some good ones. "Jose Chung" is loaded with them. One of my favorite episodes for sure.

how about a simpsons quote?

skinner - "help children, he's killing me!"

children - "YEAH!!!"

or family guy?

stewie - "can you tell what i'm saying now? f*** you."

brian - "i'm telling"

stewie - "nooo, don't tell! i said vacuum, vacuum!!"

Edited by Doll

• Elders (Moderators)

I think these are pretty funny in a creepy kind of way:

Lamentation

Lucy: The soul expresses itself in so many amazing ways.

PPTD

Al Pepper: My offer remains open for as long as is necessary.

Antipas

Lucy: The fruit of our union populates the earth.

Guest Doll
I think these are pretty funny in a creepy kind of way:

Lamentation

Lucy: The soul expresses itself in so many amazing ways.

PPTD

Al Pepper: My offer remains open for as long as is necessary.

Antipas

Lucy: The fruit of our union populates the earth.

i like some creepy ones, too. i can't think of any right now.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i like some creepy ones, too. i can't think of any right now.

How about this one from Lucy: "Aren't you AFRAID for Jordan".

• 1 year later...
Guest paranoid eyes

I think the demons had the best lines. Lucy Butler sweet-talking her victims in Room Without a View, their sarcastic remarks in Somehow Satan Got Behind Me. It’s kind of disturbing that the most evil characters get the best lines, as a certain censor would say “unacceptable”. But I promised myself to narrow down just a few so here it goes.

Funniest Censor: You will not get away with this! The final scene is excessively, gratuitously violent! Aliens would not carry Uzis! They are an intelligent, superior race and they would not carry or utilize automatic weapons! I will not approve this! I am Broadcast Standards and Practices!

Somehow Satan Got Behind Me

Most Creepy The Judge The prisoner shall be conscious prior to the amputation.

Saddest Frank : You know I love you more than anything else in the world. I don’t know what to do.

Lamentation

All in all the best line was Frank All alone my question has never been How? or Who? but Why?

Powers, Principles, Thrones, Dominions,

It summed up the whole show.

Frank- "I become capability, I become the horror..."

Also see my signature for a great Watts quote. One of my favorites. Everything Peter said just sounded so thought out, so intelligent, so matter of fact.

Edited by Watts