Favorite One-liner

Rate this topic

Guest Denno

Guest LauraKrycek

Just found another one:

Dr. Ephraim Fabricant:  I think there are far too many people here with sharp objects who find me detestable.

also from lamentation:-(fabricant to nurse)-"would you mind,i have an itch just above my iliac-Crest?"         ....very nasty/creepy/spooky.

~se7en :ouro:

....erin may have posted this-(it's too damn long to check!)-but another great one which is also my signiture-(and as true a line as was ever writen in my mind)- "No one owns god or the truth."-"FORCING THE END"

...PILOT/2000 : -(M.E. to Bletch)- "How's he do that?"

Bletch: "lucky guesser."

Creepy guy on "The Wild and the Innocent" in the hospital, after being rescued from the trunk of that car...

"I could be dead right now....You ever think of that?"

Frank's response....

"Yes, but not the way you do." :frank_black:

Guest thebadshepherd
How about when Frank, after imitating the position of a victim on the floor, remarks that he wonders if his final photographs will be similar.  Laura answers, "That's why I always wear clean underwear."  Seeing the look on his face, she adds, "Well, it's not the ONLY reason."

Guest LauraKrycek
How about when Frank, after imitating the position of a victim on the floor, remarks that he wonders if his final photographs will be similar.  Laura answers, "That's why I always wear clean underwear."  Seeing the look on his face, she adds, "Well, it's not the ONLY reason."

LOL!  I LOVE that one!  Cracks me up every time!

Siren is the only episode from season 2 i've got on tape and the sound is really dodgy, I couldn't work out what was being said in that scene!  Thanks for clearing that up!  At least, I'm assumng it's from Siren