Favorite One-liner

Rate this topic

Guest Denno

:thinking_big:Wondering how the "Favorite One-Liner" thread got onto the subjects of the weather and Japan....

What the hell!  Isuzu to you too! :rofl:  :p  :laugh_big:

If we're not careful, this could mutate in a favorite Forever Knight one-liners thread (if we have enough FK fans in here).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
If we're not careful, this could mutate in a favorite Forever Knight one-liners thread (if we have enough FK fans in here).

Never seen it... and I hear it's not the same thing as "Knight Rider", which I loved growing up.

Never seen it... and I hear it's not the same thing as "Knight Rider", which I loved growing up.

Forever Knight is a great show.  Knight Rider, in my opinion, was not so great, and the only good show the creator of that show (Glen Larson) did was Battlestar Galactica.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Forever Knight is a great show.  Knight Rider, in my opinion, was not so great, and the only good show the creator of that show (Glen Larson) did was Battlestar Galactica.

See, I always loved "Knight Rider".  That and "MacGuyver" were an afterschool ritual for my older brother and I when we were in elementary school.  However, I never liked "Battlestar Galactica".  Granted, I've only seen a few episodes, but with most of my favorite shows, I saw only one or two eps before realizing that it was something great.

OH MY GOD!  THIS IS OUTTA CONTROLL!!!!! :rofl:  :p

Oh, what-the-hell.... I loved "Forever Knight"... and "Macguyver"!  "Battlestar Galactica" was pretty cool...but I was just a kid when that was on.  Same with "Knight Rider".

Now, as for MillenniuM one-liners..... :thinking_big:

"I am network standards and practices.... This is not acceptable!" (*BANG*)

(May not be an exact quote...but go watch Jose Chungs Doomsday Defence, and you'll get it)

...no offense intended to Erin or Laura:

KNIGHT RIDER: "Mr.Ed" but with a talking car instead of a talking horse.-(plus i despise anything with Mr. chest-hair,i mean David Hasslefoff-(?)-Disleldorf-(?)-Hassledweeb-(?)....whatever the hell his name is.

Forever Knight: well,it was alright,what i saw of it anyway. but not a big Wyn-Davies fan.-(i'll always remember him in that ultra-cheesy/ultra-cheap/ultra-horrible 4th season of airwolf which aired on USA-network in 86/87 when the network got the right to air the show."USA" was concerned about not having enough eps for general syndication when they were through with it so they,along with MCA/UNIVERSAL commisioned 24- of these downright embarassing,"epi-turds". they were shot in vancouver. I think the per-episode budget on those eps was roughly $13 plus use of stock footage from the first 3-seasons of airwolf.

Battlestar Galactica: loved it as a kid,hate it now.

.....and still no one-liners!

se7en :ouro:

Guest amnesic
is it just my imagination, but did David E. Kelley rip of the "this is unacceptable" gag from Millemmium and use it repeatedly in Ally McBeal?

Guest LauraKrycek
is it just my imagination, but did David E. Kelley rip of the "this is unacceptable" gag from Millemmium and use it repeatedly in Ally McBeal?

LOL I have no idea.  Speaking of awful television shows...

That and "MacGuyver" were an afterschool ritual for my older brother and I when we were in elementary school.

Ouh such a good memories :bigsmile: I loved MacGyver and I still love it :bigsmile: Thank god Richard Dean Anderson is still around in Stargate :yes:

Back to one-liners. Jordan's "We should leave the monkeys in the trees" always gives me the creeps :ghostface:

Guest LauraKrycek
Back to one-liners. Jordan's "We should leave the monkeys in the trees" always gives me the creeps :ghostface:

Yeah, that's a good one.  When I was in high school, when I was taking notes I'd always scribble things in the margins like lyrics to a song I had in my head or sketch tiny ouroborouses and things, and there were a few quotes that I generally scribbled.  That was one of them, as were:

Polaroid Man:  I smell bacon, I smell pork.  Run little piggy, I got a fork.

Creepy kid:  Who's stronger, Frank -- me or you?