"You know you've watched too much X Files when..."

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Someone you've just met happens to mention XF, and disagrees with you on a point (namely, the sanity of Krycek).  Suddenly, in their defense, they say "You don't know what you're talking about."  With a gasp, you turn to a friend of yours and tell them what's going on, and they simply stare at the new person with wide eyes and say "Just back down, man, just back down."

Someone you've just met happens to mention XF, and disagrees with you on a point (namely, the sanity of Krycek).  Suddenly, in their defense, they say "You don't know what you're talking about."  With a gasp, you turn to a friend of yours and tell them what's going on, and they simply stare at the new person with wide eyes and say "Just back down, man, just back down."

:yes_big:  :thinking_big:  :thinking_big:  :yes_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 4 months later...
Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Ir's about time we ressurected this one too...

You know you've watched too much X-Files when...

... You consider buying a Cher record

... You can be found by following a trail of sunflower seed husks

... You consider buying the Season 9 box-set

Ir's about time we ressurected this one too...

You know you've watched too much X-Files when...

... You consider buying a Cher record

... You can be found by following a trail of sunflower seed husks

... You consider buying the Season 9 box-set

:thankx-big:P.M.O.

I'm guilty of the 3rd one you listed. I even went crazy and baught the Asian version of Season 8, just so I could check on more on my "DVD'S I've gotta have" list! :gaba:

• 2 years later...
Guest GuesssWho
<font color='#000000'>Looks into thread anf igures everyone is coming up with some good ones.  

Wait, I know one.

1.  If you have friends named Beyers, Frohike, and Langely.

steps back out of thread.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell</font>

I KNOW I've been watching it too much, because I got really annoyed when you spelled BYERS' name wrong. :gehenna:

BTB, my fav. characters are the Lone Gunmen, Eugene Victor Tooms (people forget his middle name, another thing I hate), and Eves 9 & 10. And I defend those choices bitterly, too.

Also, I ordered all the seasons from the library, and I'm SO :censored: that I haven't gotten all of them yet. It's been three months!

I guess a lot of people like the X-Files.