"You know you've watched too much X Files when..."

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Oh, always!  After I started college, my thing was that everyone cleared out a good 5 min. at least before XF came on.  I had to have my whole setup -- blanket and pillows on the floor in front of the TV, forming my nice little nest.  Plus, I always watched new eps w\ my Big Bird stuffed animal, who I would have a tendency to strangle during tense moments.  Unfortunately, when you squeeze his belly, he squeals an instrumental "You Are My Sunshine", so he got shoved frantically under the pillows a lot.  Imagine my disgust when, during my second semester, a friend of mine would always come to my room about halfway through the ep!  She was there when the LGM died and I hated it even more b\c I couldn't express myself as I needed to.  I couldn't just be like "Um... go away!"  Ah well... it's in the past.

Guest LauraKrycek
Oh yeah... plus, the one time I ever got a phone call during XF was from a friend of mine asking if I knew it was on.  I was like "Um... yeah!  Trying to watch it... bye!"  I was probably rude, but I was a little distracted.  Geez, they should know not to disturb a thing like that.

I remember, a few years ago, I was dating this guy....(Oh, what a disaster THAT was, lol) and he seemed to have this nack for calling me up with his latest crisis, on Sunday nights, between 9 & 10. :angry_steaming_big:  There were several episodes that I had to wait untill the summer re-run season to try to see again, and figure out what happened! :crying_big:

Guest LauraKrycek
I remember, a few years ago, I was dating this guy....(Oh, what a disaster THAT was, lol) and he seemed to have this nack for calling me up with his latest crisis, on Sunday nights, between 9 & 10. :angry_steaming_big:  There were several episodes that I had to wait untill the summer re-run season to try to see again, and figure out what happened! :crying_big:

Bleh, that totally sucks!  No wonder you aren't together anymore.   :tongue:   That's when I quote "kick him to the curb", as my good friend Clinton always said.

• 1 month later...