You in the Millennium Group

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Alright let's say you joined the Millennium Group. It's politics time. Do you side with the Roosters or the Owls?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Moriarity, since you are new here, you are not aware of the fact that 4th Horseman has stated quite frequently and vehemently that he will not be bloody satisfied until he sees some SERIOUS action between Lucy and Frank...

If you know what I mean... :WhipMeLucysaidFrank::w00t:

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWW :puke:

Oh, btw...behave yourselves boys...lol :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Naahhh.... Roedecker was just a horn-dog! :rofl::devil:

Yes, that he was. Of all the things I miss about the series, Roedecker ranks pretty high.

Yes, that he was. Of all the things I miss about the series, Roedecker ranks pretty high.

I must agree 1000%!!! Roedecker was hilarious and worked so well as comic relief! He was so funny and such a believeable character. I also wish there were more Dickie Bird and Roedecker episodes! Those two would have been an hilarious pair!

The very funny part is much of the sci fi movies that Roedecker makes reference to through a variety of means, are some of my favourites as well! LOL!

Soylent Green, the last great american film! Damn straight! LOL!

As hilarious as Roedecker was, I think I really started to love the character in The Mikado. Does anybody agree?

I actually start to love the character during THOSS. The dialogue and subject matter being discussed with Watts! hilarious!

and then, followed up with Roedecker and Watts in the same room in The Mikado! The looks on Watt's face in reaction to Roedecker... priceless lol

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I actually start to love the character during THOSS. The dialogue and subject matter being discussed with Watts! hilarious!

and then, followed up with Roedecker and Watts in the same room in The Mikado! The looks on Watt's face in reaction to Roedecker... priceless lol

Yes, I agree, but I have to say I loved Roedecker from his first appearance in "The beginning and The End". The two episodes mentioned were great Roedecker episodes, but I think I might have to lean towards Midnight of the Century with the "Giga pet/Black Christmas" scene as being my favorite. By the way, I agree, Watts facial expressions with Roedecker WERE priceless, and the scene at the beginning of "The Hand of SS" where they are talking to the German detective had me :rofl: . The expressions of both Peter and Frank were hilarious when the German guy starts to demonstrate his American slang and love for American cop shows.