Spin off showcase

Rate this topic

Guest Jordan

Guest LauraKrycek
We should start threads that are our favorite\least favorite episodes, because we've totally hijacked this thread, but there's so much more to be said!  I feel guilty taking it even further away! :bigsmile:  :tongue:

We should start threads that are our favorite\least favorite episodes, because we've totally hijacked this thread, but there's so much more to be said!  I feel guilty taking it even further away! :bigsmile:  :tongue:

.....unless someone objects laura i wouldn't worry about it too much. to my mind" a topic goes where a topic goes". "the semi-retired old man" is a little less leniant then myself but hey..................... :hug03: ..you rock my millenniumistic world Laura! DO NOT BE SILENT!

TORRENTS OF PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

We could always do a Roedecker spin-off.     Man, would that be weird?!

:thinking_big:  Wonder if it would work or sink faster than Harsh Realm.   We do always do the Roedecker spin-off as a late night talk show/satire where he interviews the cast of characters from the 1013 universe.  

:laugh_big:  :laugh_big:  :laugh_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
.....unless someone objects laura i wouldn't worry about it too much. to my mind" a topic goes where a topic goes". "the semi-retired old man" is a little less leniant then myself but hey..................... :hug03: ..you rock my millenniumistic world Laura! DO NOT BE SILENT!\

LOL!  Well, thank'ye.  All right, I don't have time right now (unless I want to be late AGAIN for French class), but I'll follow this up tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
We could always do a Lucy Butler anthology series.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

...Hmmm... :eyebrows_big: ...i could think of worse things.....like bringing back "Harsh Realm"! :ghostface:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek

AAH I totally forgot about this thread after being all "I'll pick this up tonight" and everything!  Anyway, to start...

Favorite s1 eps:

"Pilot"

"Dead Letters"

"The Well Worn Lock"

"Wide Open"

"Force Majeure"

"Covenant"

"Powers, Principalities, Thrones..."

"Paper Dove"

Least favorite:

"The Judge"

"The Well Worn Lock"

"Weeds"

"Sacrament"

"Walkabout"

"Broken World" (mainly just because I think I've seen it too many times)

Guest LauraKrycek

...Hmmm... :eyebrows_big: ...i could think of worse things.....like bringing back "Harsh Realm"! :ghostface:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Aww, that's shady.  It wasn't... *that*... bad....

Nah, I'm joking.  They had some high moments.  It just wasn't really my type of show.  But those guys sure were hot!  Rrowr!

We could always do a millennium spin-off that is a children's show where The Old man reads stories to the children from his log cabin out in the woods.     :laugh_big:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Or we could always do a Millennium prequel taking place in the days just after World War 2 as Millennium and Oddessa fight each other.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
We could always do a millennium spin-off that is a children's show where The Old man reads stories to the children from his log cabin out in the woods.

Can you say "Scaaaary!"  I wouldn't want to be a kid alone with that man anywhere -- he was just kinda creepy in general!