X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Umm... I'm thinking "Ice"?  If that's right, then didn't "Hollywood AD" have one too?  I know that in "Hollywood AD" it was David's dog Blue, and in "Ice" it was Blue's mom, and so if "Ice" is right, then HAD is at least 1/2 right, b\c it would follow suit that Blue's at least 1/2 collie.  Anyway...

Umm... I'm thinking "Ice"?  If that's right, then didn't "Hollywood AD" have one too?  I know that in "Hollywood AD" it was David's dog Blue, and in "Ice" it was Blue's mom, and so if "Ice" is right, then HAD is at least 1/2 right, b\c it would follow suit that Blue's at least 1/2 collie.  Anyway...

:p I'm dizzy now, but yes, "Ice" was the one I was referring to.  Damn, you're good at this! :thumbsup_big:

Guest LauraKrycek
:p I'm dizzy now, but yes, "Ice" was the one I was referring to.  Damn, you're good at this! :thumbsup_big:

LOL, well, what can I say?  Since the day after Thanksgiving, 1998, it was my aim to know everything about that show.  I've always been a trivia fiend.  I also used to host trivia games in AOL XF chat, back in the day.

LOL, well, what can I say?  Since the day after Thanksgiving, 1998, it was my aim to know everything about that show.  I've always been a trivia fiend.  I also used to host trivia games in AOL XF chat, back in the day.

:cool-big:

:thinking_big: Hmmm...Now, I've gotta come up with a harder one! :p

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro:

OK, I have my own pop quiz question:

Which writer from the X-Files and which writer from Millennium wrote and produced the pilot for the US remake of the British vampire series Ultraviolet (FOX didn't pick up the US pilot for a series)?

Bonus question: what show (now airing) did they write for?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I'm thinking... wasn't it Gordon and Johannessenn?  I seem to remember hearing about this back in the day.  Never saw the UK version, anyway, though, and don't care too much for vampires.  Other than the movie "Interview With A Vampire", that is... never had the chance to read the books.

Guest LauraKrycek
Sorry, missed that bonus question thing... I know Johannessen's currently working on 24, so it might be that one.  I don't know if either of them are working on anything else right now.  Slacking, I swear... I used to always check on IMDB and places like that frequently to see if anyone had anything coming up.  Life gets in the way all too often.

You got both answers correct.

Here's another bonus question: which actor from the UK series Ultraviolet also played the same character in the US pilot and what two actresses were in the US pilot(who have been in other genre movies and TV shows)?

Be seeing You,

David Blackwell