X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
:p   Well, I obviously wouldn't be able to get that one without looking it up, since I wasn't even sure about the other stuff.  I hate looking things up, I feel like I'm cheating.  Maybe I'll wait a day and see if someone else knows without researching it.

Voidprime, (David) those were excellent questions! :thumbsup_big:  Of course, I have no idea what the answers are, but...that adds to the challange!  Keep up the good work!

O.K., now this question doesn't involve Millennium, just The X Files, but here it is.

POP-Quiz Question #6

What actor that had a part in 2 episodes of The X Files was also in the last season of Forever Knight?

Have fun!

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro:

Blu Mankuma (was captain Reese in season 3 of FK).

He played Det. Pen**** in the 5th seaon XF episode- The Mind's Eye.

He also earlier played Clauade peterson in season 1's "Ghost In The Machine".

I love researching these things via epguides.com, TV Tome, and imdb.com.

Be seeing You,

David Blackwell

P.S. the answer to my last question under everyone's noses as long as they know how to search for it and it is listed in one of the things I often search for info at (and I accidentally came across it when I did a google search last night even though I knew the answers since 2000)

Guest LauraKrycek
I love researching these things via epguides.com, TV Tome, and imdb.com.

Ah!  Cheater!  And there I've been relying on brain power the whole time!

I think he should have his smilies revoked!  He's been using search engines!  I was pulling all of this outta the ol' annals in the filing cabinet that is my mind!

I think he should have his smilies revoked!  He's been using search engines!  I was pulling all of this outta the ol' annals in the filing cabinet that is my mind!

:eyes:  :p Well, what does that say about ME?  LOL  I lack your brain power, and Voideprimes sneaky ingenuity!  (did I spell that even CLOSE to right?) :laugh_big:  :thinking_big:  :duh_big:

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  Well, it is different, too, when you're the asker rather than the askee.

And unless my brain has stopped for the night, you spelled it right!

Search engines help me in many ways because I have so much info about various movies, TV shows, and books in my head plus add all of the original stories I have floating around in my head.  I multi-task and thus my mind goes in many directions.    What good are triva questions on the internet if you can't go looking for the answers?!   :wink_big:

I do remember some facts here and there from reading them, but I do tend to gloss over what episodes this and that actor guest starred unless he was a recurring guest star.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

P.S.  It isn't easy to do regular content for my ENTERLINE MEDIA site do to the various ideas I have working in my head for current material and future material while looking for stuff to talk about (and review) for the site.

POP-Quiz Question #7

Chris Carter seemed to like the phrase..."More Human Than Human."  Can anyone name the times and episodes that it was used in... in The X Files and Millennium?   In dialog, in a song, in any way.  One smilie per correct answer!

:Ouro_Large:  :thinking_big:  :frank_black:

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro: