X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Hey, I didn't whip out my can of whoop-ass!  There was no fighting going on!  There was only mild teasing from the Raven.

......well in that case...............please do carry on. :tongue:  :smokin:

se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Yes, you got the "White Zombie" song right, and Alex Krycek said it about Scully's baby (prior to him being born) in "Essence".  I'll just let you stew over the others untill tomarrow.  Yes, I am pure evil! :devil01:

No, you're not pure evil yet.

:laugh_big:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

Ohhh, suuuure, as long as it's just *Laura* getting picked on, everything's fine! :angry:

:tongue:

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Which character (s) in both "X-Files" and "MillenniuM" share the same name (or title)?

This'un should be easy, but it was the only one i could think of.

-- Stephen, who STILL can't decide whether to be an Owl or a Rooster

:Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :Ouro_Large:

Which character (s) in both "X-Files" and "MillenniuM" share the same name (or title)?

Dana Katherine Scully and Catherine Black share a same name, Katherine being Chris Carter's late mother's name.  I noticed that one as my own name is Katherine.  (Don't mean t shock you, I know you all thought my real name was Jordan!  :wink_big:)

I'm stumped on the same title bit though :thinking_big:

Do Frank and Catherine have middle names?  Chris Carter does seem to give his characters middle names, so I just wondered if they do.

A-hem....OooooK! :thinking_big: Aaaaanyway.....

Now...where was I...?

Ahhh YES!  Laura...you so stunned me, that I decided to wait 'till tonight to tell you....you're right!

"THE END"

"The kid is the missing link." (would-be-assasan)

"He's genetic proof, isn't he?" (Mulder)

"Genetic proof of what?" (Spender)

"The kid's not superhuman, he's just more human than human."  (Mulder)

-- Stephen, who STILL can't decide whether to be an Owl or a Rooster

:Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :Ouro_Large:

:thinking_big:Hmmm...

That's a realy good one! :thumbsup_big:  I'll have to mull over with that in my head for a while.  There is, of course, what Laura said, about the name Catherine (with a "C" or a "K").  There's also Lucy Butler and a young woman named Lucy in an episode of The X Files.  I can't recall the title, but it was the one with the young girl that got kidnapped by the photographer, who had also kidnapped "Lucy" many years earlier, and kept her prisoner for many years.  "Lucy" was showing the same symptoms that the newly kidnapped girl was.  The phrase "No-one's gonna spoil us" was repeated throughout the show.

And, by the way, I can't decide whether to be an Owl or Rooster either! :Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahhh YES!  Laura...you so stunned me, that I decided to wait 'till tonight to tell you....you're right!

"THE END"

"The kid is the missing link." (would-be-assasan)

"He's genetic proof, isn't he?" (Mulder)

"Genetic proof of what?" (Spender)

"The kid's not superhuman, he's just more human than human."  (Mulder)

YAAY!  I just guessed based on what I knew the context of the episode was.  Aw, that was the first episode I saw after I started watching XF again after I saw the movie on the day after Thanksgiving, 1998!  ::sniff::  Meeeem'riiiiies....