X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Sheesh, how am I supposed to find out all those?!  I know that the song was used in the pilot of MM.  Lemme think about the quote... right off the top of my head, I'd say in XF, "Essence\Existence", and "The End".  Can't think of it, beyond those.

I know "More Human Than Human" is a phrase taken right out of the sci-fi classic BLADE RUNNER and that phrase has also popped up in a song by White Zombie.   Don't know how many times it was said in the show, but they definitely took that phrase from BLADE RUNNER.  It's the Tyrell company motto.

I'm rambling on because BLADE RUNNER is my favorite movie, so I have to guess the phrase probably popped once in the episode(s) "Kill Switch" and/or "First Person Shooter"- both episodes written by cyberpunk/sci-fi authors Willam Gibson and Bruce Maddox.

Be seeing you,

David blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I was guessing based on the episode, not the writers -- I don't think it would've been in those, because those involved machines, not superhumans.

Sheesh, how am I supposed to find out all those?!  I know that the song was used in the pilot of MM.  Lemme think about the quote... right off the top of my head, I'd say in XF, "Essence\Existence", and "The End".  Can't think of it, beyond those.

WOO-HOO!  3 smilies! :plain_big:  :eyebrows_big:  :frank_black:

Yes, you got the "White Zombie" song right, and Alex Krycek said it about Scully's baby (prior to him being born) in "Essence".  I'll just let you stew over the others untill tomarrow.  Yes, I am pure evil! :devil01:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:

there's no fighting in tiwwa!     is there?  

~se7en :ouro: