Have you pre-ordered MLM Season One yet?

Rate this topic

Have you pre-ordered MillenniuM Season One yet?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've not pre-ordered the Millennium Season 1 Box Set just yet, as I'm waiting for my favourite online store, Amazon UK, to list it. I have every intention of placing a pre-order when they do so! :ouro: :grin2:

• Elders (Moderators)

I'm waiting for Amazon UK to list it. They do list upcoming releases but only for the following four weeks. I'd prefer to wait for Amazon rather than going elsewhere, since I use Amazon for lots of other things as well as DVDs and it's easier for me to keep track if I'm using only one supplier.

(By the way, Gra, I posted over on alt.tv.x-files in a thread about the Lone Gunmen and gave brief info on MM and HR DVDs. I gave the URL for Millennium Desktop as the easiest way for people to keep track of these. There have been no follow-ups as yet, but I think the email addy I use confuses some newsreaders. May be worth you popping over there and responding. Got to let those x-files fans know where the best starting point on the web is, for when they get their MM DVDs! ) :smokin: :grin2:

This might be one of those times where my answer is "None of the Above". I definitely want to review Millennium Season One and I hope Millennium sells well on DVD.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Admins)

I'm going to be cheeky here and ask if you can that when its available through amazon that you consider clicking via MDUK's Millennium Shop. That way 5% of the purchase goes towards TIWWA and MDUK's hosting! Please! :praying:

If anyone wants to do this we'd be very grateful as we have no intention of asking people directly to ever support this site by means of banners and ads on TIWWA or MDUK etc. When it becomes available thorugh Amazon, a link will be posted there straight away.

Dave (Voidprime) Are you saying you won't buy the series? Come on man! You're one of the biggest MLM fans and active TIWWA Members I know!

This might be one of those times where my answer is "None of the Above".  I definitely want to review Millennium Season One and I hope Millennium sells well on DVD.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

...  :Gehenna_demon::WhipMeLucy::thumbsdown_big::no_big::crying_big::sad_big::angry_steaming_big::angry_big::down::eyes:

I did not vote because Dave(se7en) will be doing the purchasing in this house hold :ouro::wink_big:

personally I can't wait to watch the extras :frank_black::wink_big::eyebrows_big:

Dave (Voidprime) Are you saying you won't buy the series? Come on man! You're one of the biggest MLM fans and active TIWWA Members I know!

I might be able to get a free review copy 2-3 weeks before the release date (from FOX). And if I do get a review copy, I will make sure the link to the review is posted at TIWWA.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest A Stranger

I'm not really big on pre-ordering online. I usually only do that if I can't pick it up close by. Plus, I'm strapped for cash... :bigsmile: