Do you rather Lance with dark hair?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Salt or Pepper  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Doll

i really enjoy reading everyone's viewpoints. please vote also so the poll will be accurate.

i had noticed that there were 4 votes, but 6 people posted. Thanks much, Heidi

:kickin::hiya:

Guest Laurent.

I've been lurking around this poll but I didn't vote. It's not that I can't decide but that I don't really have an opinion on the matter.

Yet I always prefer when people keep their natural hair color... so maybe my vote should go to salt & pepper... :eyes:

Guest lonegungrrly1121

salt and pepper! he looked the best at the very beginning of season 3 just when his grey was starting to come through. once it was all through he still looked good though.

Guest Doll
I've been lurking around this poll but I didn't vote. It's not that I can't decide but that I don't really have an opinion on the matter.

Yet I always prefer when people keep their natural hair color... so maybe my vote should go to salt & pepper... :eyes:

So laran, you didn't feel the selections indicated a good option for you. maybe in future posts i s/d add a 'no opinion' option. i was trying to think of multiple possible answers ~ just so i can clarify, you weren't in sync with the choices:

+ Can't decide

or

+ Neutral -> His hair color doesn't make him any more or less attractive

Lgg & Laran, thanks for the posts. it's nice to hear some similar opinions. sometimes i get 'looks' if my affinity for grey or salt & pepper hair arises in a conversation. :frank_black: one time a lady looked @ me like i'd said that i like to electrocuted during intimate moments. :roedecker: it is not that serious! :ick:

i can't help it if looking @ certain men w/grey or salt & pepper hair goes in my eye & makes my brain say, "heeyy, check him out!" (if he doesn't look good to begin with, ain't no hair color gonna change that!)

to me a lot of determining pleasing facial features depends mostly on a person's nose. i like different features of various people, especially the eyes, :makingeyes: but the nose seems to be a centerpiece bringing it all together.

symmetry also plays a part. one time i noticed a guy on tv, i think, & his eyes were further apart than i'm used to, it wasn't that big of deal, the thing that my sight was drawn to - was how one of his eyes was noticably lower than the other. he definitely wasn't unattractive overall, but i'd never seen that before. i found myself trying to notice if he had motor control in that eye.

Guest lonegungrrly1121
So laran, you didn't feel the selections indicated a good option for you. maybe in future posts i s/d add a 'no opinion' option. i was trying to think of multiple possible answers ~ just so i can clarify, you weren't in sync with the choices:

+ Can't decide

or

+ Neutral -> His hair color doesn't make him any more or less attractive

Lgg & Laran, thanks for the posts. it's nice to hear some similar opinions. sometimes i get 'looks' if my affinity for grey or salt & pepper hair arises in a conversation. :frank_black: one time a lady looked @ me like i'd said that i like to electrocuted during intimate moments. :roedecker: it is not that serious! :ick:

i can't help it if looking @ certain men w/grey or salt & pepper hair goes in my eye & makes my brain say, "heeyy, check him out!" (if he doesn't look good to begin with, ain't no hair color gonna change that!)

to me a lot of determining pleasing facial features depends mostly on a person's nose. i like different features of various people, especially the eyes, :makingeyes: but the nose seems to be a centerpiece bringing it all together.

symmetry also plays a part. one time i noticed a guy on tv, i think, & his eyes were further apart than i'm used to, it wasn't that big of deal, the thing that my sight was drawn to - was how one of his eyes was noticably lower than the other. he definitely wasn't unattractive overall, but i'd never seen that before. i found myself trying to notice if he had motor control in that eye.

haha most of my friends call me a 'Geriatro-phile.' meaning I just go for older men in general. They really don't understand it, but my main squeezes are Lance (obviously!) the amazing Alan Rickman, Anthony Hopkins, Robert Patrick (ok he's not old but still..)

Edited by lonegungrrly1121

Guest Doll
haha most of my friends call me a 'Geriatro-phile.' meaning I just go for older men in general. They really don't understand it, but my main squeezes are Lance (obviously!) the amazing Alan Rickman, Anthony Hopkins, Robert Patrick (ok he's not old but still..)

:signlol: 'Geriatro-phile.' :signlol:

"OH MERCY!!" - principal skinner. i luv it, i luv it!! that's funny-wasn't expecting that one. :w00t:

:goodvsevil: it's not like it's any joe sauage head :roedecker: off of the street. there are different qualities, just like w/someone closer in age, that guide you. (or maybe your dating a guy that might be mistaken for an 'old raisin' in actuality. even so, it w/d make me no never mind to me if it's a good relationship.)

i see a man who's more than 20yrs older than i. no worries, they're just not as open-minded or non-judgemental than they think they are. you s/d play a joke on them & announce that your seriously dating a 59 yr old triple amputee & your thinking about having 4 of his babies w/ the assistance of hormone treatments to induce multiple ovulation. :smokin:

that's still funny! :clapping::rofl:

can i use that? :fool:

:frank_black:

Guest lonegungrrly1121
:signlol: 'Geriatro-phile.' :signlol:

"OH MERCY!!" - principal skinner. i luv it, i luv it!! that's funny-wasn't expecting that one. :w00t:

:goodvsevil: it's not like it's any joe sauage head :roedecker: off of the street. there are different qualities, just like w/someone closer in age, that guide you. (or maybe your dating a guy that might be mistaken for an 'old raisin' in actuality. even so, it w/d make me no never mind to me if it's a good relationship.)

i see a man who's more than 20yrs older than i. no worries, they're just not as open-minded or non-judgemental than they think they are. you s/d play a joke on them & announce that your seriously dating a 59 yr old triple amputee & your thinking about having 4 of his babies w/ the assistance of hormone treatments to induce multiple ovulation. :smokin:

that's still funny! :clapping::rofl:

can i use that? :fool:

:frank_black:

hahah now thats an idea!! :kickin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

:rofl: Geriatro-phile, I love that. What about Gene Hackman? Does he fit the bill. He has always been a favorite actor of mine, and has he ever been in a bad film?

:rofl: Geriatro-phile, I love that. What about Gene Hackman? Does he fit the bill. He has always been a favorite actor of mine, and has he ever been in a bad film?

i don't know if he's ever been in a bad film. he's not my cup of tea, but i enjoy many of his movies.

:alien:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i don't know if he's ever been in a bad film. he's not my cup of tea, but i enjoy many of his movies.

:alien:

Other than Lance, Gene Hackman is my favorite actor and has a great deal of charm and charisma, depending on his character. He really has great range. He can go from comedy (Birdcage, Royal Tenenbaums) to a villainous bad guy (The quick and the dead) to good guy (Behind Enemy Lines) to playing the president (Absolute Power) and just about everything in between. He has really played some complicated characters.