Do you rather Lance with dark hair?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Salt or Pepper  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest roxygosia

Definitely salt and pepper for me. the look from 3rd season. One of the reasons this is my fav season of Millennium :clapping: but "all salt" works for me too, I have just seen the Madhouse and I think he looked great there! Very distinguished and very hot at the same time :tasty: . Now it's time for "Anitbody", as far as I remember from the previous I've seen he's got grey hair in that one too. Yes, I definitely prefer that look for Frank too.

• 5 weeks later...

i'm all about the older gentlemen, so I say salt. The chocolate hair was never doing it for me, especially combined with the volume. Natural is best!

• 8 months later...
Guest JanieJones

I choose that he looks good with any color cause its true. this man is just so incredibly SEXY. Its all about the voice, I swear he is the only man who can say shit like "I see what the killer sees" and make me swoon. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Lance, absolutely delcious man.

Hi JanieJones,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Millennium fan community that is TIWWA, I am hoping you stay around, brew some coffee, sit comfortable, and delve into the plethora of stuff that is Millennium chit chat. Welcoming new members, such as yourself, is one of the most pleasurable aspects of being a member of the staff team.

Whether Lance is sexy or not I'm probably not the best judge, save to say that he is the one man I would walk over broken glass for. An astounding actor, a man with a chequered history who came good and one of those individuals who affects, for the positive, all those who view his work, meet him or work with him. On the hair front, Lance has been zipping back and forth between silver and brown a lot of late. Being the Henriksen junkie that I am, I watch his movies waiting see whether he has hit the Grecian 2000 or not (might be an obscure British reference to hair dye there.)

"I see what the killer sees!" may may not make me swoon but is one of the finest lines ever uttered on television in my book!

Best wishes,

Eth

"I see what the killer sees!" may may not make me swoon but is one of the finest lines ever uttered on television in my book!

I totally agree with you Eth. Fantastic line.

JanieJones, :hiya: welcome to the group.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JanieJones

I've been going back and watching some season 1 and 2 and I must say I think he looks great like that as well. I really dig the lush, chocolate hair or season 1 and 2 but I also dig the more aerodynamic grey hair that sticks straight up on top. Like I said, absolutely delicious man.

• 1 month later...