Do you rather Lance with dark hair?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Salt or Pepper  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Doll

:oneeyedwinK:makingeyes::tasty:

I think he looks with salt or pepper hair. For some reason, I like salt the best!

If anyone has seen Lance with a hair color not listed as an option, let me know.

Edited by Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I went with the salt and pepper, which is what I consider his hair color in season 3. I don't know why, but I think it makes him look sexier and more distinguished. Here is a pic from Antipas that shows him in all his gritty, masculine, weathered beauty.

Guest Doll
I went with the salt and pepper, which is what I consider his hair color in season 3. I don't know why, but I think it makes him look sexier and more distinguished. Here is a pic from Antipas that shows him in all his gritty, masculine, weathered beauty.

i might have a personal tie then. it's been yrs since i've seen a season 3 ep. i don't have the dvd's & none of the channels i get play the re-runs. now i feel like i'm missing out!

thanx so much for the pic.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i might have a personal tie then. it's been yrs since i've seen a season 3 ep. i don't have the dvd's & none of the channels i get play the re-runs. now i feel like i'm missing out!

thanx so much for the pic.

I don't know how your budget is, but Millennium season 3 can be had on Amazon.com, brand new, for the outrageously low price of $25.99. I can't believe what they are selling season 2 for either, $17.99, brand new. And to think, season two is the best season of any series ever. With super saver shipping, you could buy all three seasons for only $68.00. That is cheaper than the box set of all three together for $79 on Amazon.com.

Guest Doll
I don't know how your budget is, but Millennium season 3 can be had on Amazon.com, brand new, for the outrageously low price of $25.99. I can't believe what they are selling season 2 for either, $17.99, brand new. And to think, season two is the best season of any series ever. With super saver shipping, you could buy all three seasons for only $68.00. That is cheaper than the box set of all three together for $79 on Amazon.com.

good tip, thank you Bliss :swingin:

Sorry I can't help you break your tie....

Lance just has this quality that shines through him all the time.... Just look at the picture posted at the top of this page! His eyes are so expressive.... I'm sorry, but hair does NOT "make the man".

• Elders (Moderators)

I went with the "Lance looks good with any hair color" option. IMO, his magic derives from his face and eyes, and from the intensity of his presence.

Guest gethsemane

Personally I always liked him salt (grey). Cut short too. He has such a masculine face longer hair distracts from that. Plus he is in his sixties. Why try to hide it when you can look that good naturally! His arms are my fave aspect of him. All that working with clay has certainly given him muscle. Now that's SEXY!

Guest Doll
Sorry I can't help you break your tie....

Lance just has this quality that shines through him all the time.... Just look at the picture posted at the top of this page! His eyes are so expressive.... I'm sorry, but hair does NOT "make the man".

that's ok, he looks great no matter what i just have a thing for salt or salt & pepper colored hair.

did you submit a vote?