Do you rather Lance with dark hair?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Salt or Pepper  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...
Guest frankblack13

ok I've given this subject some thought and from what I've seen of Lance in the past few months, I think I like him better with dark hair. It makes him look younger.wub.gif

ok I've given this subject some thought and from what I've seen of Lance in the past few months, I think I like him better with dark hair. It makes him look younger.wub.gif

Yes, it is true, but I must say that with salt and pepper he looks more distinguished, and trust me when I say most women love and prefer that look. The older Lance has become, the more ruggedly handsome he is.

Can I get an "Amen" from my sister members here? m_yes.gif

Guest frankblack13

Yes, it is true, but I must say that with salt and pepper he looks more distinguished, and trust me when I say most women love and prefer that look. The older Lance has become, the more ruggedly handsome he is.

Can I get an "Amen" from my sister members here? m_yes.gif

I do like the salt and pepper look too but when I saw the more recent pics of lance with just gray hair he didn't look like he was feeling well :( I'm not saying it was a horrible look but it just made me concerned about him that's all closedeyes.gif

Well I have to be honest but I don't have much vested interest in Lance's hair and I don't feel it adds, or detracts, from his performance of Frank Black or any other character he has played but it was put to me yesterday that maybe Lance is a little long in the tooth to portray Frank again so I scurried away, had a little think and I can't see that at all. I still assert that an audio adaptation is the right way to go but that's a personal feeling (the characters can be any age you want them to be if you can only hear their voice) but I think Lance still looks awesome and evidently has the energy of a man half his age. He cranks out films at a rate that young actors can only view in awe so I don't view his age as an impediment to my enjoyment of his work. Whether his age is an impediment to the studios who are an ageist bunch is another matter (although women do seem to bear the brunt of the ageism in the movie industry).

Eth

PS Heather, I thought Lance looked great at the Saturn Awards recently. I have images of his appearance in HQ and he looks well, happy and very dapper if I might say so. I don't think he is unwell, or at least I hope not.

Heather, His appearance may have had something to do with the lighting and camera angle. He may have been a little tired or had one too many, if he drinks, but I agree with Mark, Lance "cranks out films at a rate that young actors can only view in awe." That's an "Amen" from me. I saw the image and I thought he looked great.

Guest frankblack13

Heather, His appearance may have had something to do with the lighting and camera angle. He may have been a little tired or had one too many, if he drinks, but I agree with Mark, Lance "cranks out films at a rate that young actors can only view in awe." That's an "Amen" from me. I saw the image and I thought he looked great.

yeah that's true and I do have a pic of Lance from the Saturn Awards hanging on my closet door and even though he looks tired he still looks good closedeyes.gif

I'm not surprised he looks tired on occasion Heather, the man surely must complete a project a week these days. He will rush from film to convention to interview to audio recording and so on. As I follow his career there is rarely a day that goes by that I don't have some news to report and when you think that the A-Listers may do a film a year (if that) Lance has done nine films this year, one episode of television, one audio film, five episodes of voice work for a cartoon, three conventions, countless interviews, an awards ceremony and on and on and on. Lance Henriksen isn't an actor, he's a force of nature :thumbsup:

Eth