Some Very Intresting Info

Rate this topic

Guest ein042

Too travesties - ein's lack of recognition and Trump's hair!

I guess because Trump's hair is something of a symbol for him now and people would react strangely if he showed up actually looking normal. Or like Bruce Willis and showed up without hair. Which brings us back to Terry...

Who has always looked amazing to me and I'm not sure if it's that he had the confidence to go with who he is but it works for him. That and those eyes!

The fact that Emma called after Peter, "Hey! Bald man!" was a shock to me because I never thought of him in those terms. If you wanted to get his attention I could think of worse things to yell. It didn't fit Emma to say something like that no matter how angry she was.

Off topic again.

BTW Sarah, How's your current tour going?

and HPD! I saw your movie on Encore (I think) yesterday. Nice job :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Too travesties - ein's lack of recognition and Trump's hair!

I guess because Trump's hair is something of a symbol for him now and people would react strangely if he showed up actually looking normal. Or like Bruce Willis and showed up without hair. Which brings us back to Terry...

Who has always looked amazing to me and I'm not sure if it's that he had the confidence to go with who he is but it works for him. That and those eyes!

The fact that Emma called after Peter, "Hey! Bald man!" was a shock to me because I never thought of him in those terms. If you wanted to get his attention I could think of worse things to yell. It didn't fit Emma to say something like that no matter how angry she was.

Off topic again.

BTW Sarah, How's your current tour going?

and HPD! I saw your movie on Encore (I think) yesterday. Nice job :oneeyedwinK

Yeah, I guess it's people like Terry O'quinn and Mitch Pileggi (Skinner from XF) who make me feel proud to wear my hair in it's natural stage, and not go out and spend $5000 on hair implants. I think I'm somewhere in between those two guys. I have a little more hair than Skinner in XF and a little less than Watts on Millennium, but I can honestly say that I could care less. As long as it's neat and properly groomed, I don't really think about it.

As for Sarah, I'm not sure what her touring schedule is like. I wonder if she is on a tour or just does individual appearances. I'm not really up on her activities because I have always just been interested in snagging her studio albums. Speaking of which, I have noticed that, at a couple of libraries in my area, they have some CDs by Sarah that can be rented. Not that I would ever consider burning a copy. :eyes: Just out of curiosity, and given your apparent appreciation for unique female voices, what do you think of Kate Bush? She has a different style than Sarah, but her voice is also amazing and unique.

Guest ein042
Yeah, I guess it's people like Terry O'quinn and Mitch Pileggi (Skinner from XF) who make me feel proud to wear my hair in it's natural stage, and not go out and spend $5000 on hair implants. I think I'm somewhere in between those two guys. I have a little more hair than Skinner in XF and a little less than Watts on Millennium, but I can honestly say that I could care less. As long as it's neat and properly groomed, I don't really think about it.

As for Sarah, I'm not sure what her touring schedule is like. I wonder if she is on a tour or just does individual appearances. I'm not really up on her activities because I have always just been interested in snagging her studio albums. Speaking of which, I have noticed that, at a couple of libraries in my area, they have some CDs by Sarah that can be rented. Not that I would ever consider burning a copy. :eyes: Just out of curiosity, and given your apparent appreciation for unique female voices, what do you think of Kate Bush? She has a different style than Sarah, but her voice is also amazing and unique.

Sorry I answered your Kate question in the wrong thread.

I appreciate unique music in general, like a lot of people here, including yourself. It's hard to describe what affects people or why. I guess it's what you come into contact with. I love Jim Steinman's music, always have

and lately listening to Bat Out Of Hell 3 with Meatloaf. A lot of Millenniumistic music there.

Tanz Der Vampire, also by Steinman, one of my favorite soundtracks.

I thought about implants .... then I thought about the toll time takes on them :down: Now I just wear baggy sweatshirts

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sorry I answered your Kate question in the wrong thread.

I appreciate unique music in general, like a lot of people here, including yourself. It's hard to describe what affects people or why. I guess it's what you come into contact with. I love Jim Steinman's music, always have

and lately listening to Bat Out Of Hell 3 with Meatloaf. A lot of Millenniumistic music there.

Tanz Der Vampire, also by Steinman, one of my favorite soundtracks.

I thought about implants .... then I thought about the toll time takes on them :down: Now I just wear baggy sweatshirts

Well, at the risk of being inappropriate, I HATE implants. The reason for this is that they aren't natural and they aren't real. I know you were probably kidding, but just about anything is better than implants, and I'm sure you made a wise decision. :oneeyedwinK I have a lot of thoughts I could add, but I think it would be best to leave it at that. :oneeyedwinK I don't want to get banned from the board. I have to confess that I had never heard of Jim Steinman, and now that I've read a few things about him, I'm surprised I haven't. It's interesting, I never knew that Meatloaf worked with anyone, other than his band members. I always assumed that he wrote all of his music, and was the heart and soul of the band. I listened to Steinman a little at Amazon.com and I can see some similarities to some of his projects with Meatloaf.

Well, at the risk of being inappropriate, I HATE implants. The reason for this is that they aren't natural and they aren't real. I know you were probably kidding, but just about anything is better than implants, and I'm sure you made a wise decision. :oneeyedwinK I have a lot of thoughts I could add, but I think it would be best to leave it at that. :oneeyedwinK I don't want to get banned from the board. I have to confess that I had never heard of Jim Steinman, and now that I've read a few things about him, I'm surprised I haven't. It's interesting, I never knew that Meatloaf worked with anyone, other than his band members. I always assumed that he wrote all of his music, and was the heart and soul of the band. I listened to Steinman a little at Amazon.com and I can see some similarities to some of his projects with Meatloaf.

never heard of Jim Steinman! where in the world have you been? he basically wrote the music for Meatlof. I believe he also wrote Bonnie Tylers big hit "Holding Out For a Hero"

My concerns about implants, i still dont know what the big deal is regarding boobs :swingin:

Guest ein042

Well theres no way I could afford anything like that or any kind of plastic surgery even if I wanted too.

Steinman not only wrote for Bonnie Tyler and Air Supply but Celine Dion and others too numerous to mention

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Making Love out of nothing at all

It's all coming back to me now

---which is featured on Bat 3 with Meat.

I can see how intensely u feel about surgery both of you and I think I can safely assume you view it comparable to mutilation as I do

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Well theres no way I could afford anything like that or any kind of plastic surgery even if I wanted too.

Steinman not only wrote for Bonnie Tyler and Air Supply but Celine Dion and others too numerous to mention

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Making Love out of nothing at all

It's all coming back to me now

---which is featured on Bat 3 with Meat.

I can see how intensely u feel about surgery both of you and I think I can safely assume you view it comparable to mutilation as I do

Well, I guess I probably came across as too prudish regarding the surgery, although I know you were saying it as a joke. I don't really think it's any of my business what people do with their bodies. I can just say that they usually don't look natural, but I guess they are like hair replacement and hair pieces. Maybe if they are done to perfection you can't tell. I don't want to open a can of worms here, but they also don't feel real, they feel hard and unnatural. They might look big, but the fact that they are a result of a bag of jelly being surgically installed simply ruins it for me, and they might as well be made of 100 % rubber, because to me they just aren't real anymore. Having said all that, some people love them and could care less how they got that way. Some husbands consider it a wonderful gift from their wife and encourage it. To each his/her own. My intent was not to be judgmental towards the process, just to express my personal dislike for the end result.

As for Jim Steinman, I didn't know he wrote all those songs, and I am usually pretty up on stuff about popular music. Total Eclipse has always been one of my favs. The most surprising is Making Love Out of Nothing At All. I thought those two guys from Air Slupree, sorry I mean Air Supply, wrote all their own stuff.

Guest ein042
The most surprising is Making Love Out of Nothing At All. I thought those two guys from Air Slupree, sorry I mean Air Supply, wrote all their own stuff.

:censored:

Haa! Okay so that one annoys you. Or maybe the group does I dunno. Still he's an amazing composer.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:censored:

Haa! Okay so that one annoys you. Or maybe the group does I dunno. Still he's an amazing composer.

Actually I liked the song as well as Air Supply once upon a time. I guess I have become tired of their songs after hearing them so much, but their music was pretty good for the genre they were in. I actually misspelled that, I like to call them Air Slurpee, not Air Slupree, but that's not because I have any particular dislike for them. I even bought one of their 45s, "The One That You Love" a few years back. I think I had a greatest hits CD at one time, but I traded it in years ago.