Some Very Intresting Info

Rate this topic

Guest ein042

Do you mean, Earth -The Final Conflict?

The Roddenberry project? Da'an the alien was what I remembered and I recalled Majiel Roddenberry and Googled her projects.

regressing to my old signature;

Yes, I caught the end of Masters of Science Fiction. It looked interesting. Is this going to continue with the same plot/characters or is it a different story each week? The story reminded of me of an English show I watched a few years back. I can't remember the name of the show, but it had angelic type beings that seemed very GOOD, but as the show unfolded there had to be an underground to fight them from taking over. The main "being" was something like a two syllable of Don.

hey hippy

new story every week

Guest SouthernCelt
Yes, I caught the end of Masters of Science Fiction. It looked interesting. Is this going to continue with the same plot/characters or is it a different story each week? The story reminded of me of an English show I watched a few years back. I can't remember the name of the show, but it had angelic type beings that seemed very GOOD, but as the show unfolded there had to be an underground to fight them from taking over. The main "being" was something like a two syllable of Don.

I think Earth: Final Conflict was a Canadian production, not English. I know it used a lot of Canadian actors that don't appear frequently on US TV. I watched the earlier seasons pretty much in their entirety but then the local carrier for the program (it was syndicated) moved it to something like 2:00 am Sunday morning and I could never remember to record it. It was the kind of storyline that went through several major changes over the run and if you missed more than about 3 programs in a row, you'd be so confused with the plot that it was no longer enjoyable. Now the main thing I remember about it was an Irish actress that played in several eps straight before her character was killed off. She was a beautiful woman and a joy to listen to with her Irish accent. I guess I'm a sucker for shows that offer a good-looking Irish or Scottish red-head. Don't really care what kind of character she plays as long as she's there. (Hmmm, I've flung a craving on myself talking about this. May have to go find the series on DVD if it's out there.)

Guest ein042

I liked the character Boone from the first season of 'Earth, TFC' When he left I kind'a lost interest in it.

As for Terry. He's amassed a huge amount of work in his career but I don't know of anything that had the impact of Peter Watts character, at least for me.

Yeah, he used the words "When the show was Killed" as opposed to when the show ended. Sounds a bit remorseful to me.

Guest ein042
Ein-

do you get a channel called Chiller?

Right now I do.

Because I took the football Thing, I get 4 months of ALL 250 channels, for just about $10. more than the basic package.

I'll switch back to the basic after the promotion.

I don't even watch football - I just got it to get the premium channels.