MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

Guest RodimusBen

Nice, I'm chomping at the bit. Not really concerned about getting an autographed copy, I just want more Millennium music! I have played the heck out of my iTunes download.

Guest Anephric

They'll put all information up at exactly 12 noon, Pacific Standard.

Though - theres nothing wrong with getting there ten minutes early just to be sure ;)

Guest WaveCrest
They'll put all information up at exactly 12 noon, Pacific Standard.

Though - theres nothing wrong with getting there ten minutes early just to be sure ;)

It's better to be sure of a place on there before the site crashes! :) I was surprised but then disappointed to see that a limited edition soundtrack of Wes Craven's They had been available on La La Records' website. I thought that was a decent horror, but unfortunately it didn't get good reviews.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks again for the heads up, I managed to get my order in, 12993 at 12:17PST. Just had the confirmation email.

They don't ship until the 16th, so hopefully will arrive just before Christmas!

I suddenly looked up at the clock and saw the time! I think Val thought I had finally cracked, when I shot off the sofa and grabbed my laptop shouting "Oh My God, Oh My God!"

Guest ZeusFaber

I think I got mine through too, #12829 at 12:08 PST.

Likewise, I very much hope it will make its way across the pond and arrive in time for Christmas. Very excited.