MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Eth,

I'm so sorry to read this news. They may not be working weekends, hopefully you can get in touch on Monday. I'm not sure if they charged my card when I ordered or they'll do it when the goods ship. I can't understand why they would cancel the order after taking payment, is there anyway you can check with your bank? I got a further e-mail confirming they would ship in 4-7 days.

Thanks Graham,

They have just got in touch with me to say all is well. All I have to do is re-order and the autographed copy will be sent to me. I cannot thank them enough for this or you guys who have expressed kind sentiments whilst I was worrying. I won't embarrass anyone but one member actually offered to go without his autographed copy just so I could have one. What a fantastic bunch of people we have here.

Best wishes,

Eth

That's good to hear Mark. I'm glad you got it all sorted out and you'll be getting an autographed copy. I bet that's a load off your mind huh?

Guest RodimusBen

Got mine yesterday and didn't get an autographed copy, but I wasn't expecting to. I'm just enjoying devouring this wonderful new music. Eth, it's only fair that such a devoted and active member of the MM fan community should get the happy ending you got. :Congrats:

Edited by RodimusBen

• Elders (Moderators)

Congrats, Ben, and thanks for posting; I'm getting hopeful as it really seems it could get here by Christmas anyway. I should get an autographed copy. :kickin:

Guest RodimusBen

I'm going through it VERY slowly. Whenever I get new music, especially compositions, I really want to take my time to digest it. I already had all the iTunes tracks, but the new ones specifically are excellent so far. I'm sometimes surprised when music from some of my less-favorite episodes actually have such memorable music... "The Well-Worn Lock" and "The Wild and the Innocent" specifically.

Forgive the following as I know nothing about music terminology. But the iTunes album tracks didn't feature many tracks that had noticeable percussion (except the "thoom-thoom" of course!). There are more tracks like that in the new selections, tracks with a beat to them and sound more "nineties" and electronically enhanced. The track from Paper Dove is a prime example.

I haven't touched the later tracks yet. By the time I do, hopefully you all will have yours too. :laugh: