B2FB Podcast - Episode Three "The Gift" Online

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

BTFBPodcastEpisodeTwo.png

Hi guys,

Episode Two of our podcast, Millennium Group Sessions is now available for download via our blog or Itunes. I cannot urge you enough to download this episode as there is so much for a Millennium fan to enjoy. As well as all the latest news from the campaign, Jim and Troy take some time to address the feedback they received from the first episode, discuss the Legion mythos, unveil an opportunity for you to win a signed photo of Legion incarnate, Sarah-Jane Redmond, and the icing on the cake, an exclusive interview with one of Legion's darkest incarnations, The Judge himself, Marshall Bell. Mix all this together with a bit of mirth and a lot of Millennium and you have yourself one hell of an enjoyable listen.

If you do download this, and why wouldn't you, please leave us a comment or two at our blog. Your feedback is encouraged and your questions very welcome. Let us know what you think.

Visit here to get the latest episode now!

Don't forget, if you want to be involved with the podcasts in any way at all, either on the show or behind the scenes, give us a yell. Frank Black needs you!

Guest Jim McLean

Worth bumping given the time and effort Marshall alone put into this!

Really worth a listen.

• Elders (Admins)

Woohoo! Off to download it now!

Update: Just downloading the standard MP3 version and it says its 56MB, not 87MB as described on the website. Is it in 2 parts as I noticed this one is longer at 97 minutes or maybe a typo?

Guest Jim McLean
Woohoo! Off to download it now!

Update: Just downloading the standard MP3 version and it says its 56MB, not 87MB as described on the website. Is it in 2 parts as I noticed this one is longer at 97 minutes or maybe a typo?

Thanks for the update. Hmm, that's not good. I'll download it now and have a check. At 1hr 30, no way should that be 56 - should be near 90.

Guest Jim McLean
Thanks for the update. Hmm, that's not good. I'll download it now and have a check. At 1hr 30, no way should that be 56 - should be near 90.

Great, the upload must have timed out - so the MP3 is missing 20 mins. Will update now. Good call Graham.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Jim, I listened to it and it did finish after 1 hour. Thoroughly enjoyed it though, especially the in-depth look at the 'Legion' element of the show. Thanks for the kind words too, very much appreciated!

Quick question whilst I remember, do you have an RSS Feed for your News Blog? I'm sure you did because I have your feed on my iGoogle home page, but I seem to be unable to find the link to it now.

Guest Jim McLean
Thanks Jim, I listened to it and it did finish after 1 hour. Thoroughly enjoyed it though, especially the in-depth look at the 'Legion' element of the show. Thanks for the kind words too, very much appreciated!

I've given the podcast a "re-up" (yes, been watching The Wire). Should be fine and dandy now. Apology added to the blog. Mailshot later today. Thank again Graham.

Quick question whilst I remember, do you have an RSS Feed for your News Blog? I'm sure you did because I have your feed on my iGoogle home page, but I seem to be unable to find the link to it now.

I've been doing a bit of promotion today and needed the RSS Feed myself and couldn't find the link, any ideas Jim?

Eth

Guest Jim McLean
I've been doing a bit of promotion today and needed the RSS Feed myself and couldn't find the link, any ideas Jim?

Eth

www.backtofrankblack.com/podcasts/btfb2.xml will feed you to the MP3

www.backtofrankblack.com/podcasts/btfb.xml will feed you to the enhanced MP3

:)

Thanks Jim,

Correct me if I am wrong, but reading Graham's request I understood that he was referring to the RSS feed for the Blog not the podcasts? I wanted to promote the blog at a few Blog RSS Feed Directories myself so was after the same thing. Have I misunderstood, not unlikely given my profound 'what on earth does it mean' when terms like these are used.

Eth