B2FB Podcast - Episode Three "The Gift" Online

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

• Elders (Admins)

Definitely, I don't know how many listeners you have but the podcast is great! Looking forward to number 3!

By the way Jim, I just noticed above that you have almost reached 1013 posts! The magic number!

Guest thadarkside

Graham,

As always, thanks for listening to the show and the support. We finished recording episode 3 yesterday and I am editing it right now. If you enjoyed Marshall's interview, you are going to love the interview we did with M.R. Sellars!

ouronatamer%20copy2.jpg

B2FB PODCAST EPISODE THREE: THE GIFT! TOMORROW!

BacktoFrankBlack is proud to announce the third episode of our exclusive podcast has been recorded and will be available from Sunday 30th on ITunes and through backtofrankblack.com.

You can enjoy this podcast in two different formats:

* Enhanced Podcast for Itunes and Ipods with exclusive embedded images that will be available for FREE from the Itunes store or a direct link from our website.

* Full high quality MP3 again available for FREE on our website. This version will contain no images but will be a high quality audio file.

The third episode of this podcast features more news and developments from the campaign team, our responses to the comments and queries we have received about our second show, a look at the much debated nature of Frank Black's 'Gift' and to keep the exclusives coming for you, the fans, an opportunity to win a copy of Millennium Apocalypse and a guest appearance from paranormal thriller author, M.R. Sellars!

As you can see, crammed to the brim with Millennium treats and certainly a must hear for any fan of the franchise. Don't forget, check us out this Sunday for download links. The Time Is Near!

btfbpodcastepisodethree.gif

FREE BacktoFrankBlack: Millennium Group Sessions #3: The Gift - now available!

BacktoFrankBlack: The Millennium Group Sessions, hosted by Troy Foreman and co-hosted by Jim McLean is now available for free download via our website AND on ITunes!

To download from BacktoFrankBlack.com

* For the enhanced image podcast (with some pretty exclusive photos) for Itunes and Ipod lovers: Click here! (22MB 90 mins)

* For a high quality podcast (no images embedded into this one): Right click here and select "save link as.." (approx 89MB 90 mins)

To download from ITUNES

* To subscribe to the Itunes podcast, simply load up the Itunes store on your Itunes application, search for BacktoFrankBlack and wait for the podcast to pop onto the list. Then click "subscribe" - you will need to sign up to a free Itunes account to do this - but Itunes does run a great service for podcasts of all types (including our friends ThaDarkSideVibe and Spooktalkular)

BacktoFrankBlack: Millennium Group Sessions 03 - The Gift

In this third episode, Troy Foreman and Jim McLean give you, the potential very dear listeners, a podcast glimmering with Frank and Jordan's special gift! We have paranormal thriller writer (and self-confessed Millennium fan AND BacktoFrankBlack supporter) MR Sellars in for a chat, a chance to win the Jordan's gift inspired Millennium homage DVD, Millennium Apocalypse (region 1) and of course, news updates on the campaign and the cast/crew of Millennium. (90 mins)

This free podcast is available on a fortnightly basis via ITUNES and BacktoFrankBlack.com. We'll naturally update you all on information on the podcast from this blog as well.

With ITUNES, anyone who has an Itunes friendly account will be able to subscribe easily and download the podcasts as they are released. We recommend the ITUNES friendly enhanced podcast because each episode will have its unique set of images to accompany the chatter!

Guest Jim McLean

Curses! I've missed a 1013 post celebration by 3 posts!

Anyhow, the websites podcast list is also updated. I'll do a mailshot this week with all the news including Mark's recent great blog stuff.

J

Hello friends,

I've been listening to this podcast as soon as I discovered it and it really has helped me put me back into MillenniuM mood! Apart from websites and policemen with clubs, podcasts really are the most popular way to reach out to many people and get your point across -- so congratulations on setting this up! I wonder though if the one hour format is a bit too long. I would never wish the campaign to have less material to talk about, since that hour is well filled, but I believe the podcast would be more attractive to more viewers should the runtime be shorter. This way you might end up with more episodes as well. More as I listen to the rest -- I've cut the episode 2 podcast in the middle since that's how long commuting took me.

I've given the podcast a "re-up" (yes, been watching The Wire). Should be fine and dandy now. Apology added to the blog. Mailshot later today. Thank again Graham.

:notworthy:

• Elders (Admins)

Woohoo - Episode 3, no, not that Episode 3, the good Episode 3 at BacktoFrankBlack.com!

By the way, I love that animation promotional image thingy above, quite mesmerising!

I'm going to download it now. The Podcast is a bit long but the guys have so much to say and it just pulls you in!

It would be a shame to see it cut down to 30mins, what I would suggest is that if you are short on time, listen to it in 2 halves. When you return to it, just go back a few minutes and you quickly get into the swing of the conversation.

Guest Jim McLean

Technically, the casts are 60 mins, but we keep getting interviews which make them longer. I agree, all things given (and with less wonderful responses from guests coming on the show), a 45 min time would be better.

For two parts.. I'm reluctant. In the end, we're here to promote a campaign through interesting features - if we ended up with interviews on part 2, and campaign on part one, I'd be worried people would just download one half.

In the end, there is a fast foward and rewind in the digital age. I'd hope people would simply move along any bits that dull them. It's a good point Oro, and one I too have concerns about, but see no practical solution! :)

Guest thadarkside
Hello friends,

I've been listening to this podcast as soon as I discovered it and it really has helped me put me back into MillenniuM mood! Apart from websites and policemen with clubs, podcasts really are the most popular way to reach out to many people and get your point across -- so congratulations on setting this up! I wonder though if the one hour format is a bit too long. I would never wish the campaign to have less material to talk about, since that hour is well filled, but I believe the podcast would be more attractive to more viewers should the runtime be shorter. This way you might end up with more episodes as well. More as I listen to the rest -- I've cut the episode 2 podcast in the middle since that's how long commuting took me.

:notworthy:

I see your point and felt the same way at first. I wasn't big on the hour long show, but once we started doing the show, it just started to flow. There is so much to get out to the fans and the interviews have been so enjoyable, that we have run over. Not all the episodes will be as long as the ones so far, but I think they are worth listening to even though they tend to be a bit long.