The Penitent Man

Rate this topic

Guest Kudzu1977

Guest WaveCrest

I have only listened to the first few seconds of each track (tested the album out around a week ago), but (and this is because of it being an MOD title) the liner booklet only has the track titles and nothing else.

Guest WaveCrest

Wow, what's this about a CD of The Penitent Man? Who's did the music, Mark Snow?

Nope Darlene. It's by Daniel Bernstein. The only place (as far as I know of) which is selling the physical CD soundtrack version, is Amazon.com (it's available for MP3 download as well). This is the link to the Amazon.com page for The Penitent Man CD soundtrack:

The Penitent Man Original soundtrack - Amazon.com page

Has anyone heard word with regards to a DVD release yet? I believe it's finished its run of the smaller cinemas and I was hoping there would have been some word by now. Maybe I missed it?

Eth

Thank you Richard, :notworthy: listening to the samples as I type this. Really enjoying it so far.

Mark, I thought The Penitent Man was already out on DVD. I am now officially confused. :confused:

Went to Amazon and they state it is available for Pre-order and will be released on Sept. 14th. :clapping:

Guest WaveCrest

Here's the link to the Amazon.com page for The Penitent Man:

The Penitent Man (Region 1 DVD) - Amazon.com page

Hope there will be some DVD extras on the DVD.

Synergetic Distribution is another DVD distributor I've never heard of before. This is great news (thanks for sharing it Darlene). You've also got Nightmares in Red, White and Blue coming out on Region 1 DVD this month.

• Like 1

Right I've ordered this and thanks to those who keep me up to date when I am seriously behind the times. That said folks take a look at this. It does contain spoilers so bare that in mind and when all is said and done it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of it but yourself but the films is receiving a right royal savaging here. The article writer makes it known in no uncertain terms that the film is, in their opinion, not very good but take a look at the comments. There's quite a few that agree and one even claims to have walked out of the cinema. :confused:

I guess we are all going to find out sooner of later.

Eth

Oh I'm going to watch it with an open mind but I was taken aback with the sentiments expressed in the thread given how wonderful Lance had said the script was. I was therefore surprised to read one comment making mention of how not having a great deal of material to work with.

I am hoping it arrives tomorrow so I guess I'll know very shortly.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I found the Region 1 disc of The Penitent Man was cheaper at AxelMusic, compared to Amazon.com (works out at around £11.95). I've found them to be reliable. DeepDiscount's price is around the same as at AxelMusic.