Bletcher Written Out Of Mm Because Of A

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

I had read about this way back in mid 2000 and checked out IMDb. At that time Bill was not listed under cast nor was it listed under his personal dossier . I just check and it is now listed under both places. Apparently the feud has resolved itself to that point so as to give Bill Smitrovich his due. It is a shame because I like his character and him as an actor .

• Elders (Moderators)

That's interesting, Randee. As far as I know, just about anyone can add to someone's imdb entry, but it takes either the individual concerned or their agent to remove an entry.

David: Yes, Bletcher's death was one of the most memorable, and gory, moments in Millennium. And for Bill it was probably one of the most uncomfortable in his career. Maybe he just wanted to blot out his memories of filming on that day, until enough time had passed.

I believe everyone hated Bletch's death; it was a shock. Yes, the characters did have an awesome chemistry. Bletch was a very well liked character, and was so missed afterwards. The show changed somewhat to me as a viewer after his death, and especially after Catherine's death.

Season 3 became the least popular season, yet some of the individual episodes also became favorites to many people, like one of mine, The Sound of Snow, just to name one, and some people's least favorite like, Human Essence.

Glad to see that Bill has had tons and tons of work since MLM. He really is a good actor.

The Sound of snow at least gave the audience closure on what happened to Catherine in her last ours, etc.. I'm glad they did that one and we find out she wasn't alone, he was with her. I liked the episode with Kiss in it, it was a good campy sort of episode. Loved Skull and bones.

Taking the Back To Frank Black podcasts in context, it appears that most actors, main and guest, got along well. I guess there a few times where things don't work. I think it also speaks well of the show that even if things were bad, it was hard to hear about. As a fan, it seems peculiar that the Bob and Frank characters were played so well together that the behind-the-camera issues seem to be difficult to believe. Just on a cursory glance, I think of how enjoyable "The Judge," "The Thin White Line," Sacrament," and other were with the Frank-Bob interactions. I love the line in "The Judge" where Bob was telling Frank, "500 years ago you would have burned as a witch," and "If it quacks, it really is a duck!" That whole dialogue was played out really well in my opinion. Great stuff that I never tire of!

rock2.gif