Coming This Summer

Rate this topic

Guest GuruAskew
Still no 'advanced order' being taken at Amazon.com yet.  Odd considering the September release date is suppose to be a 'sure thing' ... :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Season 1 was officially announced 91 days before the official release date.

Season 2 was officially announced 95 days before the official release date. Today is 92 days before the September 6 release date of Season 3, so it's likely that the official announcement will be made within the next few days. If that doesn't happen within a week or two, however, then the date has probably been changed yet again.

Guest trustno1

I got my Season 3 Box three days ago and i still don't understand why the release date in Germany is much earlier than in the US.

The bonus material is pretty interesting. Lance Henriksen talks about a possible Millennium movie and says that not only he but also Chris Carter himself thinks, that it could work and be shot in some years. That would be wonderful.

If CC would ask me if I want a Millennium movie or an new X-Files movie I would choose Millennium.

Edited by trustno1

Guest Regan MacNeil

I just saw it up for pre-order too. FINALLY us US fans can stop worrying. Now all we need is the cover art.

I felt pretty weird when I bought season 2 from my local Wal Mart. Considering the area of the state where I live, I'm surprised they'd carry it in a Wal Mart. Also, strangely enough, it was cheaper to get it there than pre-order from Amazon! (& no worries about something going wrong with the mail) I guess it's true. All good things come to those who wait. :praying: The Time Is Near... (hopefully!) :w_Praying_closed_eyes:

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for the tip off Walkabout. I have just managed to find this DVD set and it wasn't easy! Amazon.com haven't linked it to Season's 1&2 yet and it doesn't yet have the correct title name. However it is there, official and available for pre-order! I'm sure that Amazon will expand the page as more details become available to them.

I have updated the DVD Links at the top of TIWWA, you can now click on the USA flag for the Region 1 release of Millennium: The Complete Third Season or if you like simply click here.

May I once again say thank you to anyone who orders through these links because you will be supporting TIWWA with a small percentage of the eventual sale.

May I once again say thank you to anyone who orders through these links because you will be supporting TIWWA with a small percentage of the eventual sale.

oops .. forgot about that... :doh: I just got so excited it was finally there! :embarassed: I'll check and see if I can cancel it there and reorder it thru here. :praying::ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Walkabout, I didn't mean anything by it, just reminding Members in general. Please don't go to any trouble.

Thanks again for letting us know the great news!