Coming This Summer

Rate this topic

Guest Kolchak
I just saw it up for pre-order too. FINALLY us US fans can stop worrying. Now all we need is the cover art.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still haven't seen the cover art, but thedigitalbits.com lists the following

We've got a bit of news that's going to make you Chris Carter fans happy this morning. 20th Century Fox has just officially announced the DVD release of Millennium: The Complete Third Season for 9/3 (SRP $59.98). The 6-disc set will include all the episodes of the series' final season in anamorphic widescreen video with Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround audio. Extras will include audio commentary on The Innocents by Lance Henrickson and Klea Scott, audio commentary on Collateral Damage by Tom Wright, The X-Files' Millennium episode (which featured the character of Frank Black), and the End Game: The Making of Millennium: Season 3 and Between the Lines featurettes.

I still haven't seen the cover art, but thedigitalbits.com lists the following

We've got a bit of news that's going to make you Chris Carter fans happy this morning. 20th Century Fox has just officially announced the DVD release of Millennium: The Complete Third Season for 9/3 (SRP $59.98). The 6-disc set will include all the episodes of the series' final season in anamorphic widescreen video with Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround audio. Extras will include audio commentary on The Innocents by Lance Henrickson and Klea Scott, audio commentary on Collateral Damage by Tom Wright, The X-Files' Millennium episode (which featured the character of Frank Black), and the End Game: The Making of Millennium: Season 3 and Between the Lines featurettes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kolchak...the cover art is contained in the thumbnail i have included..enjoy...

post-1098-1118845687_thumb.jpg

Guest Regan MacNeil

The Fourth Horseman, are you sure that's the finalized cover art for season 3? To me, it looks like it might be a template or something. It looks like the same background they used for the first two seasons only without a picture and it's in black and white.

The Fourth Horseman, are you sure that's the finalized cover art for season 3? To me, it looks like it might be a template or something. It looks like the same background they used for the first two seasons only without a picture and it's in black and white.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good eye Regan...i am currently looking at it on The MillenniuM abyss/DVD details link contained in the first story...you are probably correct, now that you mention it, it does look a lot like the first two seasons, although one could argue that there should have been a difference in design between S1 and S2 as well, what with the only differences being the pictures and colors.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but i would say that it probably wont deviate too much from S1 and S2 since the need for syncronicity is important..

I jumped the gun a little bit, sorry about that..

man, my upbeatness is really taking a beating these past few days...can i get a group hug from someone? :Gehenna_demon: :cry: LOL

Thanks for the tip off Walkabout. I have just managed to find this DVD set and it wasn't easy! Amazon.com haven't linked it to Season's 1&2 yet and it doesn't yet have the correct title name. However it is there, official and available for pre-order! I'm sure that Amazon will expand the page as more details become available to them.

I have updated the DVD Links at the top of TIWWA, you can now click on the USA flag for the Region 1 release of Millennium: The Complete Third Season or if you like simply click here.

May I once again say thank you to anyone who orders through these links because you will be supporting TIWWA with a small percentage of the eventual sale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had no idea that would support TIWWA.

man, my upbeatness is really taking a beating these past few days...can i get a group hug from someone? :mabiuswoz'ere:  :cry: LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:grouphug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:grouphug: