Most disturbing image in Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest notbadforahuman

I have to also add the creeptastic kid from Saturn Dreaming of Mercury in this list. The last ten minutes of the show (coupled with the unsettling eyes) really, really gave me goosebumps. The scene with the kid looking out of the window as the house burned down = epic... at least to me.

Also, this doesn't really count, I suppose, but the scene in which Frank calls Emma and her father answers the phone really, really struck me in an uncomfortable way. Remember when he nonchalantly told Frank in the middle of the conversation that he was losing his mind? AMAZINGLY weird to me! I absolutely forget which s3 episode it was in...

• 1 month later...

I agree with almost everything that has been said above, although 522666 was dissected waayyy too much for me... I would have to add to the disturbing images the whole scene where Lara goes insane in the hotel room done to Patti Smith's song Horses. It's brilliant, scary, chilling all at once to watch someone lose grasp on reality.

The Lucy/Long hair guy/demon is the one that made me jump out of my seat,but the guy with his eyes and mouth sewn up in the Pilot is the most disturbing for me. I can remember not knowing what it was that I was seeing at first. Then it hit me.Chills. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wepwawet

I definitely vote for "The Davis family dies at their Mother's Day meal (The Fourth Horseman)" - glad to see someone else cite this scene too. One moment that seriously stuck in my mind long after I viewed it - probably due to the homely, banal setting and the low-key build-up. The horror wasn't telegraphed in any way and it really brought it home, literally.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. So many disturbing images! Image-wise, I would put the sewed face of the pilot and Lucy coming down the stairs in a tie. Before I came to this, one of the brief images that I found quite disturbing was the bottom half of Frank's face getting ripped off by the basement monster in "Saturn."

A disturbing image of a different color, so to speak was the pictures the girl drew in Wide Open paired up with her parents being murdered and what that meant to the little girl, and us. They did a great job of making that episode down right depressing.

:rock2: