Which Episodes Made You Cry

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I agree about 'The Sound of Snow', but I also became sad after finishing up 'Goodbye to All That'. The main thing about GBTAT is that it's the final episode of "Millennium". No more mysteries, no more Group conspiracies, no more religious mysticism. That was it.

GEEZ, you're absolutely right BTL! Man, what better reason for a good cry!!! :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
GEEZ, you're absolutely right BTL! Man, what better reason for a good cry!!! :down:

Yes, the early end of the overall series was just about the ultimate tear jerker. If we are including reasons to cry that were not actually in the story line, I would have to go with finding out that Lara would not be back in season 3. I cried (sobbed) so hard when I found out about that, that several people had to slap me to end the hysterics. In fact, I think I finally had to be tied down, similar to Lara at the end of "The Time Is Now".

Guest betweenthelines
I cried (sobbed) so hard when I found out about that, that several people had to slap me to end the hysterics. In fact, I think I finally had to be tied down, similar to Lara at the end of "The Time Is Now".

Speaking of that episode, the scene where Catherine finds out she has the Marburg virus was one of the saddest moments of the series. Regardless of the person she became after her separation from Frank, she was still one of the most important people in his life. I think that if they survived the viral outbreak the chances of them getting back together would have been pretty high. Guess we'll never know...

Yes, the early end of the overall series was just about the ultimate tear jerker. If we are including reasons to cry that were not actually in the story line, I would have to go with finding out that Lara would not be back in season 3. I cried (sobbed) so hard when I found out about that, that several people had to slap me to end the hysterics. In fact, I think I finally had to be tied down, similar to Lara at the end of "The Time Is Now".

AHA! So you like to be tied down and slapped huh...??? And here you have to unmitigated gall to jump ALL OVER my innocent little appreciation of Japanese Schoolgirls (High School, that is... :wtf: )

The nerve... :nope:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
AHA! So you like to be tied down and slapped huh...??? And here you have to unmitigated gall to jump ALL OVER my innocent little appreciation of Japanese Schoolgirls (High School, that is... :wtf: )

The nerve... :nope:

L@the, L@the, La@the, once again you have fallen victim to your own overzealous imagination. I said that I was slapped and tied down, not that I liked it, and once again, all of these impure thoughts racing into your head have clouded your judgement and perception of reality. It's a shame that Millennium never saw a fourth season, because you would have been a fine model for one of the killers. The extraneous stressor could have been all of the gore and violence you have flooded your head with in an unsuccessful attempt to quench your insatiable thirst for blood and carnage, and the escalating guilt you feel regarding your obsessions with Japanese school girls could be the trigger that sends you over the edge. Hey, I better take this all down and submit it as a possible script for the Millennium motion picture. :oneeyedwinK

L@the, L@the, La@the, once again you have fallen victim to your own overzealous imagination. I said that I was slapped and tied down, not that I liked it, and once again, all of these impure thoughts racing into your head have clouded your judgement and perception of reality. It's a shame that Millennium never saw a fourth season, because you would have been a fine model for one of the killers. The extraneous stressor could have been all of the gore and violence you have flooded your head with in an unsuccessful attempt to quench your insatiable thirst for blood and carnage, and the escalating guilt you feel regarding your obsessions with Japanese school girls could be the trigger that sends you over the edge. Hey, I better take this all down and submit it as a possible script for the Millennium motion picture. :oneeyedwinK

DAMN..., Where in tarnation did all THAT come from...??? :wtf:

GEEZ, give this guy the barest opening, and the floodgates of HELL poor forth... :gehenna:

You are REALLY gonna hafta STOP smoking that crack that Joe sells you... :smokin:

I think 'OBSESSED' is a LITTLE strong... Perhaps 'keenly interested' would be more accurate... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
DAMN..., Where the hell did all THAT come from...??? :wtf:

GEEZ, give this guy the barest opening, and the floodgates of HELL poor forth... :gehenna:

You are REALLY gonna hafta STOP smoking that crack that Joe sells you... :smokin:

:rofl: I thought you would appreciate those thoughts regarding a possible Millennium movie script.

Guest SouthernCelt
but i have been on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine

Say what?! :eyes:

Just curious, is that periodical sold by subscription or only on newstands? Should I expect to see it as an option in my next Publisher's Clearinghouse "You might be a winner!" mailout? :rofl: