MillenniuM Referrences to The X-Files

Rate this topic

:thinking_big: Maybe we should all get together and write somethng, and then bombard them with e-mails untill it gets read!  (Yeah, that'll be the day!)

I realy do think it should become policy that, when a show like MillenniuM or The X Files has a fan base of this kind of passion and dedication, that when it's obvious that the writers are infected with total writer's block, that the fans can chime in and say... "Hey!  What gives?"  And, if needed, write something themselves... rather than have to watch something die a slow and degrading death!

(Oh...God... can you tell it's  Monday or WHAT? :rofl:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The_0ld_Man

Indeed,

The  nod to the X-Files in "Somehow Satan Got Behind Me" was overt with the alien autopsy scene..but how about the Jose Chung episode with Mr. Ne'er do well? Hehe..Here you have Mulder himself...well ya know Duchovney, but hey..

There is also a reference in the X-files episode to the MilleniuM group with the use of the Ouroboros tattoo that Scully gets.

Cheers,

T-0_M

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

• 4 weeks later...

In the Nazi episode in season 2, the name of the front company which Catherine goes to work for is "Aerotech." If memory serves, that was also the name of the evil company behind the conspiracy in M&W's short-lived "Space: Above and Beyond."

Just a thought.

Indeed,

The  nod to the X-Files in "Somehow Satan Got Behind Me" was overt with the alien autopsy scene..but how about the Jose Chung episode with Mr. Ne'er do well? Hehe..Here you have Mulder himself...well ya know Duchovney, but hey..

There is also a reference in the X-files episode to the MilleniuM group with the use of the Ouroboros tattoo that Scully gets.

Cheers,

T-0_M

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

Yeah....That realy was the closest I ever came to getting a tattoo!  That was just too cool! :devil01:

And....WELCOME, "PANIC"! :Ouro_Large:

One other S:AAB tie in. That strange alien metal dude that walks by Frank Blank outside his house in "The Curse of Frank Black" is one of the aliens from the show. I think someone, somewhere on this board already pointed that out...

One other S:AAB tie in. That strange alien metal dude that walks by Frank Blank outside his house in "The Curse of Frank Black" is one of the aliens from the show. I think someone, somewhere on this board already pointed that out...

COOL! :alien:  I saw that, but didn't make the connection!

:cool-big:

Guest LauraKrycek
Yes that guy was from a show called "Space Above and Beyond" I believe.

Yup, better known as "Chigs"... I think on the show they said it was because they resemble the bugs known as chiggers.  I don't remember right now and am way too tired and inebriated from Halloween partying to look it up.  I think I just wore my backspace button out from this post alone.