MillenniuM Referrences to The X-Files

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
The wicked backspace button.

Ah, no, I think rather that the wickedness lies in the demon alcohol that causes one to be unable to type right in the first place.  But at least last night it was worth it.  But sleeping off-and-on all day has more than taken care of both the initial sleepiness and any aftereffects I might have had.

Ah, no, I think rather that the wickedness lies in the demon alcohol that causes one to be unable to type right in the first place.  But at least last night it was worth it.  But sleeping off-and-on all day has more than taken care of both the initial sleepiness and any aftereffects I might have had.

Well, it would have been nice if you just blamed it on the evil backsapce button.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Well, it would have been nice if you just blamed it on the evil backsapce button.

Ah well... I try to give credit where it's due.

You all need help... check into Lara's Clinc for immediate therapy. The Group will pick up the tab for warping your minds with so much knowledge unreleased as yet to mankind.

I'm sorry...but I was about to log off, and I saw that, and, well...... :rofl:  :rofl:  :p  :p  :laugh_big:  :jumping:

Guest LauraKrycek
You all need help... check into Lara's Clinc for immediate therapy. The Group will pick up the tab for warping your minds with so much knowledge unreleased as yet to mankind.

LOL!  I missed that before.  Oh well, as long as the Group's picking up the tab...

Guest LauraKrycek
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hey, you laugh now, but you're gonna be right in there with me!  If you're real lucky, they'll give us adjoining padded rooms.

Hey, you laugh now, but you're gonna be right in there with me!  If you're real lucky, they'll give us adjoining padded rooms.

Not a chance.   They will probably send me to a shrink like they did with Frank Black or brainwash me like Peter Watts.   :rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell