You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Nah, you should only be worried if the phone rings...  :ghostface:

Gra.

or if you paint your house yellow.

or if you move in a yellow house and think it is a mystical nexus.

or you move next door to someone named Frank Black and ask him if he ever watched the TV show.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who has a neighbor named Jack Bauer, not to be confused with the character from 24)

or... you live next to a guy named frank, and you walk over to him and interupt/distract him while he is in the middle of doing yard work, or work on his house, and say to him, "Say... Frank..."

As far as the wedding vow containing "this is who we are," that is extremely cool!

And as far as the golden ouro rings... certain members of the Group are depicted as wearing gold ouro rings in the Millennium Virtual 4th Season.

Guest PROVO_SIX

...just watched Anamnesis and observed the following, which really frightens me:

1) as posted a while ago, I just moved into a yellow house we had built.

2) wife's birthday is same as Catherines

3)*latest discovery* wife's name is Magdalena -- wonder if she is a member of the "family"

-->>punchline...watching too much when you read too much into your own parallels to MM.  Too bad I'm not as cool as Frank or have an impactful mission in life like saving the world.

>>oh..."This is Who We Are" as a wedding vow line wins my vote.

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

Too bad I'm not as cool as Frank or have an impactful mission in life like saving the world.

Beleave me, PROVO, I think that a lot myslef... which is not good when you already have a bit of an inferiority complex!

:wink_big:  :rofl:  :p

In that same line of thinking....  (& I've actualy done this....)

You're having a conversation with someone, be it about an actual explosion (but just a joking conversation) or about someone's explosive temper, and you use the phrase

522666... and they look at you like you're crazy!

:laugh_big:

In that same line of thinking....  (& I've actualy done this....)

You're having a conversation with someone, be it about an actual explosion (but just a joking conversation) or about someone's explosive temper, and you use the phrase

522666... and they look at you like you're crazy!

:laugh_big:

:rofl:

OMG!  I have, on rare occassions, said KABOOM, or thought 522666 when there is an angry, exciting, or exuberant situation that I am witnessing or a part of!

:rofl:

Now, I have another one....

-when you are at work, and when someone on your work-team acheives various objectives for the day, you exclaim, "Magic!  Fantastic!" Every single time!  LOL!  And you also write it on the board where you tally the stats for the day!  LOL!  I was actually doing this today!