You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest LauraKrycek
YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH MILLENNIUM WHEN......

You consider naming your pet parakeet Kenny, then shudder at the thought...

Ah ah!  I did name my pet parakeet Kenny!

And he died mysteriously!

Guest Wellington

When Haloween & Christmas merge and become one

Someone must apply that word by word. I am amazed to see that Costco or WalMart - like shops anticipate those days. By mid August, Costco was displaying the first Christmas goods. One week later, they remembered that Halloween was some weeks before Christmas. Not much hope for tradition-lovers and childlike marvel these days... I feel so relieved when Christmas is done! 4 months with X-mas stuff in front of the eyes, 2 months with X-mas stuff in the ears, and I do not feel like celebrating at the end of December.

Ok, one rant a day keeps the mood away, so I stop now.

Regards

Ok, one rant a day keeps the mood away, so I stop now.

:rofl:

You know you've been watching too much Millennium when.....

You keep yelling SOYLANT GREEN IS PEOPLE at your computer, and can't figure, for the life of you, why it's not working! :p

:frank_black:

Guest LauraKrycek
... when, now that the fall has arrived, and you realize you need a new coat... you immediately start thinking about buying a dark green jacket with a brown colar!

Dude, that would be so stylin'.  I always eye coats that look like his when I'm in stores!

Guest LauraKrycek
Me too.... :thinking_big:  Laura, let's go hit the mens coat section of Macy's!  (God, I'm pathetic!) :p

LOL!  I'm totally up for that.  I also used to have this outfit that I called "My Catherine outfit"... a long black skirt (almost ankle-length) with little daisies spaced out over it (small pattern, not too close together) and a slightly oversized clingy off-white sweater.  I always pulled my hair halfway back and wore these tall boots (closest thing I could find to something she'd wear) when I wore it... unfortunately, the zipper on the skirt sucks now and someone took my sweater  :cry:  so no more Catherine clothes.  I miss them.  Now, closest I have is a slightly oversized clingy teal sweater (which I just wore today, actually...) and a fairly long corduroy skirt.  It's just not the same, though...