Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
There are attractive blonds, but I prefer brunettes and redheads.

What, no black-tressed femme fatales?  What about Yves Adeles Harlow and Catherine Zeta Jones?

What, no black-tressed femme fatales?  What about Yves Adeles Harlow and Catherine Zeta Jones?

Yep, dark haired women too.  Catherine Zeta-Jones is beautiful.  Michael Douglas is one very lucky guy.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Yves Adeles Harlow!!!  I was completely smitten from the very first episode of the LGM!  I don't think she looked great as a man, but WOW... when she lost the mustache, wig and pants, and overcoat, and walked down that hallway...  Then later we hear her start talking, with that attitude and accent...  I was completely and utterly smitten and remain thus.

Guest LauraKrycek
Yves Adeles Harlow!!!  I was completely smitten from the very first episode of the LGM!  I don't think she looked great as a man, but wow!  When she lost the mustache, wig and overcoat...  Then started talking, with that attitude and accent...  I was completely and utterly smitten and remain thus.

LOL, I think Scott liiiikes her.  It's okay, I fell in love with Jimmy Bond.  He's my TV character dream date now, despite his not-too-intelligent self -- his heart's in the right place, and that's what matters.

Oh yes! LOL!  I thought it was sooooo hilarious that he turned out to actually be American and had a really nerdy/goofy name!  LOL!  That was sooooooo 1013ish humour wise!  LOL!  And, I can completely see how you would be attracted to the Jimmy Bond character and the actor that plays him.  He is cute.  I can't remember some of the other things he has played?  You mentioned it once before.  Can you refresh us?

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  Scott saying Jimmy Bond is cute.  What is this world coming to?  :rofl:

Well, he had a very small part in Coyote Ugly, which was just a movie for guys to watch girls dancing around on bars and pouring water on themselves.  Most recently, he was seen in the movie "Antwone Fisher"... he's been seen in episodes of "Charmed", "Six Feet Under", "Crossing Jordan", "She Spies"... the only one of which I saw was "Crossing Jordan", in which he starred as her dad in the whole episode, as it was a flashback ep.  Other than that, not much, but mostly stuff I haven't heard about or just haven't seen.  You can look him up at IMDB.com, though, if you wanna know more.

Guest LauraKrycek

Oh, and speaking of both of them, here's the first pic I saw of either of them, before the show started, in an issue of "Entertainment Weekly" that talked about the show.  Made me go "Wow, they're really prettying up the show!"

entweekly.jpg

LOL!  Scott saying Jimmy Bond is cute.  What is this world coming to?  :rofl:

Well, he had a very small part in Coyote Ugly, which was just a movie for guys to watch girls dancing around on bars and pouring water on themselves.  Most recently, he was seen in the movie "Antwone Fisher"... he's been seen in episodes of "Charmed", "Six Feet Under", "Crossing Jordan", "She Spies"... the only one of which I saw was "Crossing Jordan", in which he starred as her dad in the whole episode, as it was a flashback ep.  Other than that, not much, but mostly stuff I haven't heard about or just haven't seen.  You can look him up at IMDB.com, though, if you wanna know more.

LOL!  Well he is, isn't he?

Anyway... wow!  He gets around as a character actor!  That's cool.  And the "prettying up" picture... it looks like they are going to be staring in an episode of Charmed or Angel or Buffy, rather than LGM!  LOL!  AD Harlow... the Next Generation Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!    :rofl: