Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

.....where i went to high school,back in the 80's,at "DEAN VOCATIONAL-TECHNICAL-HIGH SCHOOL"-(THE OLDEST VOCATIONAL SCHOOL IN WESTERN MA. AT 102 YEARS OLD)-in Holyoke,ma. it was pretty much a "sea" of leather and jean jackets.  -(GOD i miss those days of only having to worry about gas money,cigarette money and "date" money for denise and I. when we first started dating in '87 i was a mere junior in high school and denise was slightly rocking the cradle as she had already graduated,from the same school,in 85.)

.........a "jean-jacket sea of blue."  :plain_big:

~se7en  :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
There were some people in my high school who dressed all in black and wore trenchcoats.   Aw, the memories.  Of course, we had people who dressed up like cowboys too.

High school?  We still have people that dress like that where I go to college!  Not as bad as it was my freshman year... now, we've got more drag queens than anything else, and at least one pending transgender.

Scott:  I think you need to either briefly reprise your old style or post pictures!  I'm dying to see this.

Dave:  Wow, graduating three years before you is a big deal in high school!  You must've been a big man there, dating a girl that much older and more mature.

Scott:  I think you need to either briefly reprise your old style or post pictures!  I'm dying to see this.

Give me about 12 week, and I may consider your request.  I have researched a certain scientifically based nutrician/exercise program, which is backed up by all kinds of scientific evidence for it priniples, and all kinds of evidence in the thousands of people who have had success with it.  I am actually looking forward to it.  I have set my start date as Dec 1, 2003.  When I successfully complete the first 12 week cycle (the first 12 weeks is just the beginning.  The idea is to use the same system, for another 12 weeks after that, and so on...), like I said, I will consider your request.

I am not sure that the world needs a pudgey goth adoring the cyberwaves.   :laugh_big:

High school?  We still have people that dress like that where I go to college!  Not as bad as it was my freshman year... now, we've got more drag queens than anything else, and at least one pending transgender.

No drag queens up here.  Maybe some down in Missoula, Montana (college town- U of M- Go Grizzlies)   You should see the dating ads for the Missoula Independent.  Some of them are a riot to read.    Reading dating ads are fun (I even read Russian women dating ads on the internet for the heck of it).  

I need to get out more and meet a cool woman.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I am not sure that the world needs a pudgey goth adoring the cyberwaves.   :laugh_big:

LOL!  Scott, you're too funny.  I'm holding you to that, though -- by March, we all want to see pics of you looking goth and fabulous.  Start the timer!

Guest LauraKrycek
No drag queens up here.  Maybe some down in Missoula, Montana (college town- U of M- Go Grizzlies)   You should see the dating ads for the Missoula Independent.  Some of them are a riot to read.    Reading dating ads are fun (I even read Russian women dating ads on the internet for the heck of it).  

I need to get out more and meet a cool woman.

Well, I guess most places don't have the homosexual population that Berea does (it was founded in 1855 on the principle of equality for everyone, no matter who they are or their situation, and they stick with that).  Last year, Fred Phelps tried to come and picket us for being "the new Soddom and Gomorrah".  Yeah, we nixed that and had a unity rally instead -- it was a wonderful outpouring of love from the surrounding community, excluding, of course, the Christian fundamentalists who agreed (to a point) with Phelps.

And my third roommate used to look at online personals every day -- drove me IN-SANE.  She actually found a lot of people we knew\know, though, which was interesting.  For instance, here's a girl I know fairly well:Yahoo!  Personals

She's about the biggest b***h you'll ever meet; all of the incoming freshmen this year didn't need a month to hate her guts.  Plus, she's got a boyfriend.  Anyway... one small example of why not to find people online, because you could get royally screwed.  And not at all in a good way.

And my third roommate used to look at online personals every day -- drove me IN-SANE.  She actually found a lot of people we knew\know, though, which was interesting.  For instance, here's a girl I know fairly well:Yahoo!  Personals

She's about the biggest b***h you'll ever meet; all of the incoming freshmen this year didn't need a month to hate her guts.  Plus, she's got a boyfriend.  Anyway... one small example of why not to find people online, because you could get royally screwed.  And not at all in a good way.

I agree.   Dater beware when you pick someone off teh internet personals.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Dave:  Wow, graduating three years before you is a big deal in high school!  You must've been a big man there, dating a girl that much older and more mature.

...more mature huh,ya wise-acre! HA!

...lol!......yeah,it was the first time in my teenage life that non-friends thought i was cool!    especially on those cooold new england mornings when i'd be making out with denise in her car on the side street in back of the school! :laugh_big:  i'd step out of the car with this cheesy grin and my freinds would more likely than not just say: "YA DAMN LUCKY b*******."              ...of course that bit of mojo ended when i "had" to buy my mother's car because when i was backing out of the driveway,with my mother's car,i HIT my FATHER'S CAR! DOH! :duh_big:  didn't cause a scratch on my dad's car but my mom's car had this 4-foot crumpled dent/scratch all along the driver's side of the car. first thing my dad said was: "Dave,you just bought yourself a car for $500."  :eyebrows_big:

....Ahhhhh,to be young,

se7en :ouro: