Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
LOL!  Well he is, isn't he?

Anyway... wow!  He gets around as a character actor!  That's cool.  And the "prettying up" picture... it looks like they are going to be staring in an episode of Charmed or Angel or Buffy, rather than LGM!  LOL!  AD Harlow... the Next Generation Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!    :rofl:

LOL, yes, he most certainly is... it was just you saying so.  And yeah, true on the whole goth-city look... but hey, as I was saying to Brian just last week, on the right guy, the whole dark-gothic look can be extremely sexy.  And boy, he wears it well!  Her too, of course.  Though I'd rather be dressed up goth next to him than her... back off my man, woman!   :angry:

Guest LauraKrycek
Oh, I would love to go goth next to her! (but, at this point, I am not sure that others would want to see me go goth!  LOL!... now years ago... that was a different story!)  Though, I much prefer her look in LGM/XFs.  I can't tell you how attractive I find her!

Oh, come on, Scott!  Fight the system!  Go goth!  Dixon did, for Halloween, and though I haven't seen pics, I'm sure he was downright sexy.  You never know who'll see you goth and start to feel the same way about you as you do about her.  Those kinds of styles can be strangely appealing.  Unless, of course, it's on one of those nasty people who don't bathe.  ::shudder::  No one likes that.

Guest LauraKrycek
Laura, go Goth all the way.

Maybe I will one of these days, just for the heck of it.  The only problem is that sometimes you get dirty looks from the hardcore goths who dress all-out every day and hate people who think it's just a *fashion* thing and dress like it every once in a while.  Same with punks; you're either in or out, no once-in-a-while thing.

Maybe I will one of these days, just for the heck of it.  The only problem is that sometimes you get dirty looks from the hardcore goths who dress all-out every day and hate people who think it's just a *fashion* thing and dress like it every once in a while.  Same with punks; you're either in or out, no once-in-a-while thing.

silly Goths.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

In my college days, I was somewhat new wavey in my attire (yes, it was the 80s!  LOL).  But, during my college years I wore black most of the time, and a long black coat whenever possible.  I shaved my head a few times, and sported the goa-tee with both ears pierced.  Occassionally wore blue lipstick and blue nail polish.  LOL!

I really enjoyed dressing that way, and taking on the whole persona.  And, yes, I even helped found a pagan group/ritual circle at the time.  You should have seen us when we were traveling together in a pack!  LOL!

In my college days, I was somewhat new wavey in my attire (yes, it was the 80s!  LOL).  But, during my college years I wore black most of the time, and a long black coat whenever possible.  I shaved my head a few times, and sported the goa-tee with both ears pierced.  Occassionally wore blue lipstick and blue nail polish.  LOL!

I really enjoyed dressing that way, and taking on the whole persona.  And, yes, I even helped found a pagan group/ritual circle at the time.  You should have seen us when we were traveling together in a pack!  LOL!

Well, all I can say to that, is......

"Come on baby light my FIRE!!!!!" :devil01:  :kissypoo:

fires.gif

There were some people in my high school who dressed all in black and wore trenchcoats.   Aw, the memories.  Of course, we had people who dressed up like cowboys too.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell