Your very favourite episode of MillenniuM?

Rate this topic

What is your very favourite MillenniuM episode ever?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well that was hard but I finally settled on midnight there's something about the way Frank and Jordon interact in the end of that one that still gets me after all of these years.

• 1 month later...
Guest CyberDude

For that many members it is really weird that there are so few votes. I'm newly registered here, in fact this is my very first post, and this is the first place I visited.

I personally like "The Curse Of Frank Black"... that heavy atmosphere really touched me. From the few votes available so far it seems like it's very popular. The poll should probably have an ordering feature so you don't have to scroll that much to get the ranking...

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to TIWWA! I agree its odd that so few of our Members have voted. Perhaps they can't decide!

I agree that would be a useful enhancement. Normally polls are much smaller, this is the biggest we have. It would be useful though.

• Elders (Moderators)
Welcome to TIWWA! I agree its odd that so few of our Members have voted. Perhaps they can't decide!

I agree that would be a useful enhancement. Normally polls are much smaller, this is the biggest we have. It would be useful though.

Well, this member hasn't voted because it's like a really big box of chocolates with three layers! Which one to choose? They're all my favourite (except for the hard toffee ones).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest canadian girl

I voted for The Time is Now...........just for its sheer emotional force. I'm very moved by that episode. It stayed with me for a long time after seeing it back in 1998.

The whole Lara Means going insane/Patti Smith's song playing was beautiful and powerful.

No other episode compares (The Fourth Horseman comes close) in its impact on me.

There are other great episodes too. I love Lamentation and Luminary and MOTC and others. The wonderful thing about Millenium is that I at least liked all the episodes. :bigsmile: